Fin.

Jimin laid down on his silky covers, head in his arms and tears down his worn-out skin. It's been months since Yoongi had left him alone, months with no calls, no visits and no explanation. He wasn't over the male yet, and knew that he would never be over him.

It was late in the night, perhaps the early morning skies had begun to paint themselves awake in the once darkened colours. The male hadn't slept, his eyes too heavy and swollen to see what his room had become. After the night out with Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook, he felt empty once more.

A horrible feeling eating away at him, dragging him into emotions that were uncontrollable; anger, sadness and fear. He couldn't control his snappy shouts at Taehyung, each time the male would come round with an idea to get the bed man out, he couldn't control his tears that cried himself to sleep or kept him awake.

The sound of his loud sobs echoed through the vampire-absent house, lights all off and only the reflecting purple from the city night below gently painted his room. Then silence. He was gasping for air, pulling away out of his chest and gripping tightly onto the cover below.

Eyes red, cheeks rubbed and the male was left all alone on the bed once more. He always left this silent hour to his bad thoughts, why did Yoongi leave him? Did he do something bad, or did the male never love him?

He always thought the second.
He must have never loved the male, he wouldn't have left him alone. The little sound of broken glasses danced with the silence, as the male finally opened his eyes and decided to be alert to the noise.

"Leave.."
The glass stopped, and the sound of whispering filled the empty house, even though Jimin was beyond sad; he was fearful. Whoever it was - was not Taehyung, not Hoseok and not Jungkook. It could be an intruder, though he liked to hope it was Yoongi coming back, wanting hugs, kisses and love.

These sounds came ever 4am, the little glass smashing and little whispers after Jimin tells them to leave. But this time, they didn't go. Footsteps echoed behind the door, as a small shadow was evident through the crack, and for once, Jimin was scared.

"Jimin?" Came a rough and hard voice, unlike one he had heard before or perhaps one he had forgotten over time. No response could be created from Jimin, he laid still and fearful of who it was. "I'm coming in."
They did so, hand gently placed on the doorknob and twisting it, horrible sounds followed, but neither one flinched.

The door opened, and before Jimin stood a tall man. His shadow was made from the lights from the city below, and his face remained un-known. "Jimin." His voice now sounded sad, as he eyes the man on the bed below. His shadowy figure gliding over with grace and delicacy, one hand gently placed over the wet cheek and stroked down with carefulness.

"It's okay, Jimin." He whispered, the shadows fading away, leaving a man smaller than Jimin's figure with caring but sad eyes and hand placed on his cheek. "I've returned to you."