Six.

Chapter Six: TaekookSeok

It was the warmest day in Seoul that they have had for weeks, and Taehyung hung out with Jimin for the entire day.

This left his two boyfriends at home, Jungkook and Hoseok. Hoseok read the note that Taehyung had left them and sighed, he watched Jungkook growl at the next-door neighbour.

"You're a wolf, not a dog." Hoseok giggled, Jungkook turned around his tongue out and panting loudly. "But their dog keeps barking at me." He whined back, Hoseok rubbed the top of his head.

"Come, let's go for a walk." Jungkook turned around and now stood his wolf form and ran off to get the collar and leash. "Good boy." Hoseok kissed his nose, the two exited their building and headed for the woods.

This was the same woods the two had found Jungkook in.

It was a while ago, and Hoseok and Taehyung were a couple. They decided to investigate the strange howling they would hear each night, and therefore grabbed a doggy treat and walked in the woods, hands together.

They walked around late at night, dated but wanting to find the wolf. To them, it sounded like the wolf was in agonising pain and whined for their pack, but they weren't quite sure.

"Taehyung," Hoseok whispered, "there's blood, a lot of blood." Taehyung gasped and held his faint boyfriend. "Stay there." He placed him on a wooden stump and pressed a cold towel against his head.

On the floor laid a pup, a little wolf pup, the wolf was covered in blood and was heavily breathing. The wolf sensed someone and growled at the touch of Taehyung.

"It's okay, stay very still." The wolf loved his voice and melted at the warm yellow it was, and laid very still obedient to his commands. "It's okay, ignore the other over there," Taehyung spoke, obviously talking about his heavy breathing boyfriend chugging down a glass of blood.

"Okay done, Hoseok, do you have a plaster?" Hoseok immediately ran over to his boyfriend and handed a bat plaster. "It's cute," Hoseok whined, stuffing his thighs together and blushing. "Do you want to fly home and cook something, I'm bringing the pup home, he's too weak to stay in the woods alone." Taehyung looked up to face a bat, the bat saluted and flew in the of home.

"Come on, pup." Taehyung picked up the wolf, who made no attempt to escape and carried him home. The woods were scary alone, but he took a deep breath and continued walking. Soon he could smell the cooking of Hoseok and ran up the stairs into his room.

"Hoseok, here he is." The vampire turned around and smiled at his boyfriend before carrying the pup himself. The pup loved the way the male would smile at him and nuzzled his snout into his arms.

"I had to clean your scales up, Taehyung," Hoseok complained jokingly, and carried over the wolf to the table and sat him in a baby seat, from the last time they had Jimin around. He tied the wolf up and he barked happily, Hoseok placed down a plate of meat and kissed both wolf and his boyfriend.