Neuf.

Jimin sat still, quiet and in immense amounts of fear overtaking his entire mind, body and actions. "You're." He couldn't speak, he was too lost. "You're telling me that my best friend since nappies are a supernatural being?"

His voice shook with fear and he kept his golden eyes towards the ground as if something important was occurring there, but of course not, just Jungkook licking his arm.

"Ah, " Hosung returned. He looked towards Taehyung and then back to the now shaking boy. "Apologies, Taehyung, would you like to explain in full detail. I have to feed myself." He stood.

"On blood?" Jimin piped up, Hosung laughed gently. "No, of course not, I'm going to drink some red wine." He stood and began to head to the exit, he turned to face them and winked at his boyfriends.

"So. If Jungkook's a wolf and Hoseok's a vampire, you are?" Jimin asked. Yoonie watched the duo shift under his soft gaze. Taehyung smiled slightly.

With an arm pointing to his two mocha coloured legs and smiled gently. Jungkook twitched his nose and rubbed his nose into his legs. "I'm a merman."

"Seriously?" Jimin asked, Taehyung nodded with a confused expression. "I think so?" He replied lost, Jimin placed his head onto his hands and sighed.

"If you don't want to be friends anymore, I understand, " Taehyung looked down. "What? I'm just confused not twisted, no matter who you are, your boyfriends are, you're my best friend."

♡ Sorry for the lack of updates and little chapter, I've been procrastinating and 100% should be revising for the tests upcoming.

Anyways, enough about me. Stay well.
Also, this Author note seems to be longer than the story's chapter itself.