Quatre.

ㄴ

Chapter four - explanation?

"You're telling me that you're an extremely powerful vampire that somehow's an alter that switches to his child form, but is actually over one hundred?" Jimin repeated each thing that Yoongi had told him.

The blonde boy fidgeted, he pulled in the ends of his baby blue jumper that was oversized covering his hands, he watched the named babysitter push up his thick glasses, before taking a deep breath.

"Are you thirsty?" Jimin asked, he watched the vampire squirm in his seat. It seemed to him he was uncomfortable, was it the lack of drink? "If you wouldn't mind." The boy replied softly, Jimin pondered for a moment.

Then he thought, the blonde claimed to be a vampire, he did have sharp fangs, he did have pale skin, he wasn't able to digest food, perhaps he was a vampire. I mean, Jimin didn't really not believe him, as soon as it was mentioned Jimin did believe the boy.

"My blood?" He asked, the vampire shifted again on his chair, it slightly creaked. "It smells sweet to me." The vampire had much more confidence when he had first spoke to Jimin, probably used in self-defense, now his voice was wavy even his eyes were watery.

Jimin's eyes wandered to the clock hanging upon the wall in his living room, three am, it was late. The vampire was hungry, Jimin could even somtimes hear his stomach rumble.

Jimin pulled back his pajama's collar, which revealed his creamy neck. Yoongi blushed furiously at the texture, he bent over it taking a deep breath of the smell. His favourite, it seemed.

Gently biting down, knowing Jimin would be in terrible amounts of pain, he pricked the tip of his neck with his sharp fangs. Of course Jimin felt an immense feeling of pain, but soon after that he felt himself melt at the feeling of his blood being drank upon.

His fair skin became a floral shade of pink, whist his hands went to grab something to hold upon. Uncontrollably moving through the air until they gripped onto something, the something happening to be Yoongi's jumper.

Jimin was losing more blood, but Yoongi was still hungry. He was hardly getting much for his usual appetite, so he bit deeper. He felt Jimin's grip become tighter, as he soon was pulled closer to him.

That's when Yoongi released his fangs, Jimin was breathing uncontrollably as it was uneven. He immediately raised his hands to his neck, feeling the two prick marks.