Douze.

Yoongi laid on his back on the silky covers, the smell of lavender and rich blood tickled his button, doe-like nose. As he breathed in a somewhat even pace, his eyes darted to the open balcony door that was ajar. There stood Jimin, dressed in a white dressing gown and drinking red wine.

Jimin looked off into the distance of Seoul, not empty yet not busy, and took a sip every minute. "So a magic's user?" Yoongi called to him.

Jimin looked back not, and instead, drunk more from his glass until it was empty. "Yeah, since birth."

"Were you going to tell me?" Yoongi asked, laying still - still. "Perhaps."

"A man of words, " Yoongi retorted, Jimin giggled, re-filling his glass of red wine and drinking again. "You're going to get drunk, " Yoongi stood eventually, he made his way - stumbling with each step, and finally held onto the ajar door.

"Perhaps."
"Can I cuddle you?" Yoongi asked, Jimin did not look around and ignored the fact that his voice was louder - so he was closer than before to him. "You don't need to ask, baby, " and so Yoongi held onto Jimin's waist slowly and carefully.

"I think I like you, "
"Think? How come you're not sure, baby?"
Yoongi looked at the streets below and watched people enter the bar, the smell of red wine off of Jimin's breath hit his face - but no, he was anything but disgusted - no, no, he was only happy that he was allowed this contact with the boy he loved.

"I've never loved before, " Yoongi looked at the exposed neck of Jimin's. Bite marks up and down his once clear neck and plum coloured kissed beside the red marks and prick holes.

"I have, once."
"You have?"
"Once, it was a school love, so nothing too serious, he was a nice boy. Was a nice boy. He was pretty - but you're much prettier, and he slightly resembled you."

"But now, " Jimin spoke again. Voice soft and gentle, kind and smooth, relaxing for Yoongi's ears. "I love you."

Short update, next chapter will be also mature, thank you.

- Fi.