Character Bio

Protagonist:

Name: Logan

(Name meaning: The given name Logan is derived from the Scottish surname Logan, which is in turn derived from a place name. The place-name is derived from the Scottish Gaelic lagan, which is a diminutive of lag, which in turn means "hollow").

Age: 20 (His Physical Body) Real Age: Immortal

Species: Human

Gender: Male

(Logan can change to any armor as he wishes)

Personality and Traits: Logan is a roguish cunning and ruthless Guardian handling the situation in his ways. He was a positive Guardian once, kind and noble in the past, but after losing the person he cared most, his personality changed drastically, doing missions solo, but his fireteam was the exception who he considers them true loyal comrades. Nevertheless; he was still friendly towards the people of the Last City.

When he witnessed the death of Cayde-6 and avenged his death by killing Uldren Sov and the Eight Barons of the Scorn, Uldren's last word before his death gave him a deep thought, and he would realize that what he will do will change his fate whether good or bad still he pulled the trigger from his gun and killed him.

Background:

Resurrected by his Ghost Specter, he began his journey as a Guardian. Before the Last City even existed, he was one of the Guardian that was protecting a small encampment of refugees along with Zavala, Shaxx, Cayde, and The Speaker and fought a countless battle to protect the refugees. After the Last City founded, he forged his path by, slaying Black Garden, Crota, Oryx, Aksis and hailed as a hero of the Red War.

During the incident of a prison break in Reef, he was along with Cayde-6 and Petra Venj to lock down the prison and stops the riot. When he found Cayde-6 dead by the hands of Uldren Sov and the Eight Barons, he was furious about it and was driven by revenge. However, Zavala states that the Vanguard can't help him Ikora however secretly gave a whereabouts of Uldren and the Barons but told him that she has to remain in the City as a unified Vanguard or at least an illusion of one......

After getting the whereabouts of Cayde-6's murders, he and Petra Venj worked together to hunt the Barons. After getting the intel of Uldren's location, he and Petra went inside to the Awoken's watchtower in the Reef only to find a Taken that looked like a Servitor took Uldren in its body. After destroying the Unknown Taken creature, Uldren somehow got out and was lying on the ground tired. He and Petra were ready to point and shoot Uldren, Specter, however, states that simply executing him isn't right but Petra angrily states that she knows what Cayde-6 would do. Uldren further supports this question on what Cayde would do and asks Logan on what they plan to do. After a moment of silence and thought, they aim the weapon at him. Uldren closed his eyes and was promptly executed, avenging Cayde-6 as well as the Awoken that Uldren had forsaken.

After Cayde-6's death, he had deep concerns about what Uldren said to him, "The line between light and dark is so very thin. Do know what side you're on?" This made him frustrated, but he moved on and began helping and making an ally with various individuals such as Ada-1, the Curator of the Black Armory and The Drifter, who had an interest in him.

Subclass

Gunslinger

NightStalker

Arcstider

Equipment:

Note: Logan uses all Legendary and Exotic weapons from both Destiny 1 and 2. But he uses the weapons he favors the most. The rest of the weapons are in the storage aboard his ship, STERBEN. (Note: He can change his weapons whenever he wishes from the armory of STERBEN).

Weapons

Kinetic: Malfeasance (Hand Cannon), Ace of Spades (Hand Cannon), Izanagi's Burden (Sniper Rifle), Threat Level (Shotgun), Blast Furnace (Pulse Rifle), Breakneck (Auto Rifle), Spare Ration (Hand Cannon).

Energy: Jotun (Solar Fusion Rifle), Mindbender ambition (Solar Shotgun), Sole Survivor (Arc Sniper Rifle), Valakadyn (Solar Auto Rifle), Coldheart (Arc Trace Rifle), Le Monarque ( Void Bow), Loaded Question (Arc Fusion RIfle).

Heavy: One Thousand Voices (Solar Fusion Rifle), Hammerhead (Void LMG), Quickfang (Void Sword), Gjallarhorn (Rocket Launcher), Bolt Caster (Arc Sword), Doomsday (Arc Grenade Launcher), Tractor Cannon (Void Shotgun), Whisper of the Worm (Solar Sniper Rifle).

Exotic Armor

Logan posses all exotic armor in his collection.

Logan's Ghost: Specter

Specter's Ghost Shell: HISSING SILENCE SHELL

Personality and Traits: Specter is Logan's Ghost

Personality and Traits: Specter is Logan's Ghost. A loyal and selfless to him and never hesitated to help him. He is shown to care deeply for his Guardian as a friend and a partner, as he disregarded his physical condition during the beginning of the Red War to heal him. He is grateful that Logan became his first Risen.

However, like his partner, Specter does possess a dark side as he desired vengeance against Uldren and the Scorn for Cayde-6's murder like Logan. Specter even agreeing with Logan to defy orders from Zavala to hunt them down. Despite this, Ghost did begin to question their mission to avenge Cayde-6 as they got closer to their goal, finally stating that killing the weakened and powerless Uldren was wrong.

After the death of Uldren, Specter knew what his Guardian had to go through, and would always try and support his partner whether he makes a good or bad decision.