Arc 1: Season of the Outlander Chapter 4: Plan Doesn't Go Well Does It?

Season of the Outlander Chapter 4: Plan doesn't go well does it?

(I do not owe Date A Live, Space Battleship Yamato 2202 or Destiny)

Location Solar System Moon, 

Jumpship, Platinum Starling

Platinum Starling jumped out of Moon."This planet, it's Moon right?" Logan asks. "Yes, and I already analyze the routes and coordinates of this Solar system and our Solar system," Specter answered.

"And?" Logan questions, "The coordinates seem a bit different but....."Specter tried to say more but, "But what?" Logan asks. "I think I can make a route between here from Mars. After getting the data, we should be able to use long-range warp without a problem." Specter said with a confident voice.

Logan nodded. Now that they mapped the route for this alternate Solar systems, they could head back to Mars safely. But first, they have to find out what's going on first.

"Nice work buddy. I knew I could count on you." Logan complimented his Ghost. "Okay, since we are at the moon we should be close to Earth. Let's get to work." Logan then increased the speed of his ship and went full speed.

"Spec, you're up. Can you detect anything?" Logan asks. Specter began scanning for any technology they can access for collecting information. "Gimme a second; I'm scanning the area. Hmm... Okay... I'm detecting several satellites. I should be able to access it."

"Should I get the ship closer to the satellites you're looking for?" Logan suggests. "Don't worry; I can get the data from here. Just stations us at the orbit and we should be fine." Specter replied.

"Okay then. I'll leave it to you." Logan stops the ship above the orbit of the moon. "I'll keep an eye out for anything that comes to the radar then."

Elsewhere.....

Location: Earth Japan, Tenguu City, DEM Japan Branch Headquarter

"Well well, it seems it has arrived," Isaac said. He was looking at this Beelzebub. "Ike, should Artemisia, and I deploy then?" Ellen asks.

"No need, I'll dispatch a ship that carries a squad of Wizards and Bandersnatch," Isaac replied.

"Ike, don't you think you are underestimating our abilities?" Ellen questions. She was frustrated about not being in the field.

Isaac smirked, "Oh relax Ellen; it's not that I'm not confident with your abilities as a wizard. But it's better for us to know what we are dealing against first don't you think? Besides, we should let Ratatoskr do the dirty work for us."

"Besides, Itsuka Shido will be involved yes? We can use that as our advantage." Isaac replied. "If it's a Spirit then we'll let Itsuka Shido make fall in love with that Spirit and kill him right in front of the Spirits eyes. Once it goes inverse, we can collect the Qliph." Isaac grinned.

"Ha~ I understand. I hold back for now." Ellen sighed. She was disappointed. She wanted to show whoever it was that no matter how strong it may be, she would want to prove that they are wrong. Artemisia only giggled.

Isaac then made a call "Send one of our airship along with a Wizard and Bandersnatch squad. Tell them to find the source of the unknown energy. Capture it if you can if not, destroy it and recover the remains." He ordered. He was excited to unravel this mystery and claim it for his own and use it to cause chaos to the world.

"At once, Mr, Westcott." the man on the other side of the call replied.

Meanwhile...

Solar System, Moon