Arc 1: Season of the Outlander Chapter 5: The Hunter

Season of the Outlander Chapter 5 The Hunter

(I do not owe Date A Live, Space Battleship Yamato 2202 or Destiny)

Location Solar system Earth

Japan Honshu, Mount Fuji

Logan and Specter were still moving quietly. "Have you found anything?" Logan asked. Specter continued to scan then he found an abandoned building that was large enough to store a ship.

"Hmm... It looks like there's an abandoned building 450 meters to our West. And surprisingly, there is enough space to place our ship." Hearing the good news, Logan replied, "Nice work, let's-"

"Contact, three hostile with weapons coming behind us." Specter alerted. Logan turned around a saw three women with guns flying towards him. Logan cursed. He had to stay out of their sight. "Shit, what now?" "Let's keep moving. If we stay, we'll be sitting ducks." His ghost suggested. 

"You got the coordinates of the location of the building?" Logan asked. "I do." Specter then uploaded the coordinates to his Guardian's helmet. "Okay, let's go." Logan then quickly left before the women with guns could find him.

They were running towards the forest and kept moving to find the abandoned building. Specter noticed they were getting closer to the building. "We're getting close to the building. Let's lay low here for now."

"Got it." Logan too saw the building.

The building was a two-story office building that looked abandoned a long time ago. Broken windows, glasses were on the floor everywhere. Nevertheless, it was a good place for them to hide.

Logan headed inside the building. The door wasn't there, so he entered the building without the need for improvising. If there was a door and a lock, he would have to make a noise. And he didn't want to alert others to find him. He deactivated his Nightstlaker cloaking and took out his Malfeasance and scanned the area of the building. He then summoned his Ghost from his left hand., "Scan the area of the building. See if we can find any more of those women with jetpacks inside. I'll stay here and secure this area.'

"On it." Specter then began moving around the building and scanned the area. "Hmm... The area is old but not too old. Abandoned at least one and a half years I see." He said to himself. The building looked fine for an abandoned building, and since it has such large space, he can place the ship and have it repaired in no time. But to do that they need parts but didn't have one. "I'm sure we can find one later. I better get back to Logan before-" Before he can finish, he saw a group of females with guns heading to the building.

"Uh-oh, I better get back to Logan." Specter then moved quickly and headed back to his Guardian.

Logan was sitting on one floor and was sharpening his knife and try to think of what happened.

First, his ship got consumed. Then they are at an alternate Solar system, and now they been shot down and ran to find a safe location to lay low. It was a disaster for both him and Specter. Before he can think more, his Ghost called, "Logan! We got a company! They're heading to this building!"

Logan was stunned. How did they find them? "What? Did they found out we're here?" "I'm not sure, but we need to get ready for anything!"

Logan then activated his cloak again and looked at the window outside. He saw a group of armed women with robots accompanied them. "Doesn't look like we can dodge this. We'll have to fight our way through this one." Specter agreed, "Okay then, what's the plan?"

Logan began thinking about his plan to fight them. 'Arc Staff would cause too much havoc so no, Golden Gun or Blade Barrage nope. Hmm.. maybe Nightstalker with Shadowshot could work. I should ambush them with smoke bombs and Tether to soften them up and take them out all at once.'