Arc 1: Season of the Outlander Chapter 3: A Plan

Season of the Outlander Chapter 3: A Plan

(I do not owe Date A Live, Space Battleship Yamato 2202 or Destiny)

Location: Alternate Solar System, Mars

Warship, STERBEN, Tactical Operation Room

After scouting Mars, Logan and Specter returned to the ship and were in the briefing room

"We scouted the area but found nothing. I don't get it no Hive, no Cabal, even Rasputin doesn't exist." Logan said with concern. He didn't want to believe that it was true, but he knew he had had to accept the fact. "Yes, there is nothing I even used the ship's planetary scanner to find any lifeforms on Mars. So far, nothing. We're the only one out here." Specter agreed with his partner.

"Maybe we are in a world where the Traveler doesn't exist?"

"Maybe, meaning if we are on Mars..... Then there should be Earth here as well. But we can't just go to Earth that easily." Logan thought that if they are on Mars then Earth, Moon and other planets in the Solar system exist. "Sure I mean we can use the Rescue beacon to get some help but, that would mean we would alert out presence to the rescuers but also those who want to capture us."

"Right, but don't you think we should at least find any information about this Solar system and the Earth? We should at least start somewhere, and this alternative Earth gives us some answer." Spec said. He believes they need to start their information search somewhere and try to make contact with the people from the Earth.

"Yeah, you're right. But where to start?" Logan agreed with Specter but heading to the planet is too risky, and they might cause trouble. "Well, if the satellites exist than I should be able to tap into the network and get as much information as possible," Specter suggested.

Agreeing to this Logan spoke, "Good idea if there is a satellite then we can get what we need. Hmm... Let's not take the STERBEN with us. We should take the Platinum Staring instead. We don't want to alert anyone on the planet surface."

"Good idea, but we should head to the armory first and gear up," Specter suggested. "Heh, I was just about to say that. Okay, let's get to it!" Logan and Specter left the briefing room and headed to the armory.

5 Minutes Later...

Logan was at the front door of the armory and opened the door. He went inside and thinking about what weapon he should bring. "Well, what do you want to use?" Specter asked.

 "Well, what do you want to use?" Specter asked