Arc 1: Season of the Outlander Chapter 13: Confronting the Guardian

A New Journey Ahead DAL x Destiny (I do not owe DAL, Destiny or Yamato 2202)

Arc 1: Season of the Outlander Chapter 13: Confronting the Guardian

Internal comms conversation: "Where Logan and Specter would hear and talk to each other."

Location: Orbit on Mars

The top deck of the <STERBEN>

Logan was outside of his warship in front of the first triple shock cannon turret and was waiting on Shido and the others to arrive. He could see Ratatoskr's airship at the port side of his warship which was badly damaged multiple areas of the ship damaged.

As he was waiting, he had to come up with a plan. First up, he would meet Itsuka Shido, the Spirits, then after explaining his situation, he would at least help with the repair of the Ratatoskr's ship. After that, he would have to leave this system and try and find a way to get back to his world.

Although his mission was to investigate outside of the Solar system, which was a self-appointed mission. He volunteered himself, which the Vanguard approved. But this was way beyond what he and his Ghost thought of. An alternate dimension? He experienced many things, Vex's Infinite Forest, the Ascendant Plane, and other dimensional destination. Which he was no stranger to. Still, he made this mission on his own, which he would complete it and return to his home.

Flashback...

"We got what we wanted, do you think we should leave this Solar system and try and find a way to get back to our world?"

Logan's Ghost was floating next to his Guardian, who was sitting on his chair inside his private quarters. After talking with Kurumi and found out about the Spirit of Origin, Issac Westcott and other information she revealed.

"Maybe, but what's stopping us from stopping DEM, and Westcott's plan to cause chaos? If the information we got from the data from DEM's network and Tokisaki Kurumi's intel, then we need to deal with it now. But...."

He was silent for a moment.

"But what?" Specter asked in concern.

"Call me paranoid Specter, but the information we got about the Spirits, they came from a dimension that is not here but at a higher dimension. If Westcott knows a thing or two from us the moment we jumped out of their Earth, and gets all of this Sephira crystal for his own and jumps to our dimension..."

Specter then frowned and widened his eyes, "You mean... Once he got all of the Spirit's powers, and he could find a way to come to our world and...? Oh, no..."

Logan nodded with a worried voice, "As much as we want to get back to our world, we still have a mission. Travel outside of our Solar system and investigate."

"Hmm... You're right. We can't take any chances of DEM accomplishing their goals. But what about the Spirits? What should we do with them?"

Spirits, a being that came from a different dimension, creating a spacequake that is similar to a bomb explosion that destroys everything that it engulfs. Though they weren't a threat from what Logan saw, and during his stay on Earth, there was no spacequake alarm. The files he got showed how powerful the Spirits were. One posses an ability to brainwash, another could crate hurricane, other Spirits he looked at saw them creating chaos like the inverse Princess or known as Yatogami Tohka.

If these Spirits appear in their world and cause a massive attack to the Last City and the Traveler, the Vanguard would send a fireteam to eliminate them before they could do more damage.

Logan raised his right hand, "For now we'll observe them. As long as they don't do something crazy, we'll leave them. But if they cause extensive damage to the people of this world. (Sigh) We'll have to eliminate them. That is... if the Rataoskr doesn't get in the way."