Chapter 10 - Zsen

*Yawns.*

Wow. I haven't slept as well as this in... ever, really. Oh right! My heart starts racing like it's on a fucking marathon! I totally forgot I'm in bed with Lizzie... She's wrapped around me with her head on my chest. I don't remember falling asleep positioned like this... But I mean it's nice. She's peaceful while she sleeps and she's adorable oddly enough.

Lizzie yawns and looks up at me.

"Your heart is beating really fast."

I laugh nervously. She smiles and puts her head back on my chest.

"Can we stay like this for a little bit longer?"

"Uhm, er- yeah, of course! If you want."

She's asking me. Which is weird. Besides the fact that it's nothing she'd normally say, it's weird because I'd expect her to tell me and not ask.

After a while passes and we enjoy the moment, she gets up slowly. She's only wearing a shirt and, ell, her undergarments...

Geez. I need to stop.

"We need to get ready to go to our training testing. They are gonna tell you in an hour to get up and get ready. They give you like ten minutes so they can surprise and scare you but, I already went through this, so I know their shit."

"Well shit. Okay then."

"Well I'll be in the bathroom, you get ready out here. Is there anything you need from the restroom?"

"Uh, no not really but I'd like to go in there before we leave, at least."

"Alright, after I get ready you can go in and handle your business."

I don't really know what I need to get ready for. What will I need? I guess I should wear something that would be easy to move around in. I dress into my sportswear, used for working out mostly.

After a good ten minutes, Lizzie is out... Woah! Lizzie is wearing a... She's wearing a skin-tight suit that ends at her wrists and ankles... What the hell is she wearing that for?

"Hey stupid, stop staring, please. You're making me feel uncomfortable."

I give her a weird look and she seems to understand why I'm looking at her that way.

"We have to wear this suit under anything we wear. It's made from Graphene, one of the strongest, if not the strongest, metals known to mankind and could withstand a bullet going 600mph into it and it's supposed to be worn at all times for safety; you're not allowed outside without it at all. It can be stylized with a ton of features so if you wanted it to be lighter then you could get that, but, it'd be less protection. If you literally just want it to be more comfortable, you can change the fabric or material holding the graphene in it. The suit connects to your endoskeleton and it can be put on and off just by crossing your arms, putting your legs together, and putting your chin down."

"What do you mean?"

"Ugh... Dumbass!"

She starts doing that pos- Ahh! She's naked now! The suit just disappeared into thin air! Hmm, much like her gun dissolved yesterday. Gahh! Right! She's nude. I cover my face as I feel it getting hot and red.

"Every suit does it. They are all stored somewhere they keep secret. If it gets damaged, they repair it when you take it off. What allows our things to dematerialize and rematerialize is this dust-like material called Coruantic! We get it from the Corrupted realm and we have missions that send selected soldiers there to collect certain things we need. It's one of the most dangerous missions to get around here. We use it in our guns, skinsuit armor, and the endoskeleton. It basically allows us to transport things from one place to another when we infuse it into our things. Each person here has their own storage to put things in, so we can transport things to our hands from our storage and to the storage from our hands. Make sense?"