Chapter 4

Mina never thought that a day would come where her grandfather would disregard a question from her. She's his precious granddaughter and now he is siding up with the new girl. She can't help but send a glare to her. Mina knew, it wasn't her fault at all but she don't give a damn. The heiress saw how the younger girl cower when she looks at her. 

"Here's the contract please read it before you sign Ms. Son and if you ever find something out of your liking we can talk about it" Mr. Myoui gave her a reassuring smile and he even look extra careful while handling the papers. Is he doing it on purpose to annoy me? Cause if he is then he's definitely doing great. Mina thought.

"Minari here read it please" He gave her the other copy. Mina took the folder from him and started reading it. After a minute of reading...

"Ojii-san is it really necessary to be with me twenty four seven?" Mina felt complicated. She don't like others following her around nor she wanted a shadow.

"Yes my dear. No more objections" His response was getting on her nerves. After reading half of the contract, she decided to sign it. What's the use of reading all of it? I don't even have a choice. She knew her old man and he doesn't take no for an answer. Putting down the pen, she waited for her. Chaeyoung is still reading the contract seriously, making a frown before smiling again.

Mina knew the woman before her is innocent. Too innocent that she can't seems to hit a fly. She find the girl pretty too but ignorance doesn't belong to her dictionary. In her world that only applies to foolishness but nevertheless, there is something she can't fathom. Everyone around her seems to like the woman, even her grandfather likes her to the point of considering on being her assistant.

The heiress made her own research. Chaeyoung's records are clean and she's quite an achiever. She's good in arts and she's a major of it. Mina also discovered that she's an orphan. Maybe that's one of the reasons why her grandpa wants her. After almost ten minutes Chae finally decided to ask.

"Mr. Myoui does this means we'll be together for two years? What about my studies sir I can't let that go" Hearing it, the old man chuckled and smiled sweetly at her. Ugh it's so sickening seeing him like this. She's not used to seeing his grandfather acting so simp to other girls. They all get so soft when it comes this midget.

"That's okay. Mina will be with you" Her thoughts abruptly stops when he said that.

"Ojii-san what are you saying?" Is he kidding? I don't find it funny.

"You're going to Korea child" He simply answered.

"You know I can't leave the Yakuza ojii-san" She don't have any idea why her grand father is sending her away. I get it that he's worried about my condition but this is too much.

"you can Minari. Our branch in Korea needs a proper attention and you being there is a big help" He softens his tone. Mina is trying to calm herself. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fist with the intent to keep a calm conversation.

Calm down Myoui Mina you have to calm down. You'll be alright. She chanted over and over again inside her head.