Chapter 29

Everything came to a stop. It was like the world decided to use the pause button and let the girl who stood with a shocked look realize the scene in front of her. Red's laugh starts to resonate around the whole floor. It echoes like a mad reminder of how mad the situation is. Mina slowly approached the girl as she felt like her world starts to crumble into pieces. Her mind starting to go haywire. 

Momo came in to the scene as she also witness the state of the cub and her cousin who helplessly crouch down besides the unconscious girl. She madly approach the man as she wanted to stop the mad laughing of the old man. But then, she was stopped by a hand who directly holds the blade of he sword completely stopping her. It was Mina, her eyes looking dead and it was like she can kill anyone with the stare of her. 

"You ready to kill me now?" The man asked with a smirk in his face. Mina didn't reply but she let go of the sword. Blood starts to usher from her hands, the sword has also her blood on it. 

"I don't see what's so special to you that Sachiko would leave me just for a child. Even my own daughter has her eyes on you" His eyes screams hate towards the girl.

"You know what I really pity you" Mina coldly spoke as if her voice could make you tremble. The man look down as if what she said hits to a right spot.

"As a token of gratitude for bringing to this world the girl I love. I'll gladly take your madness away" Mina took the sword from Momo and starts to approach the man. Red steps backward as he holds firm on his gun. He pointed it to the heiress as Mina effortlessly directed the trajectory of the bullets on the other directions using the sword she holds. 

"Go away!" The man starts to lose his mind as he look like a worn out psycho from a mental institute. Mina didn't bother and continued to approach the man. It was until the gun run out of bullet that he decided to run but the heiress is faster. With a slash from her sword the man slumps to the floor with bleeding legs. The bone on his knee was the proof of how painful the attack is. 

"Fuck! I'll fucking kill you" His agonizing scream echoes around. Momo just watched as her cousin starts to become a monster in front of a devil.

"Don't worry I won't kill you just as fast" Mina wanted to approach him once again but the man once again smirk. She had grown to hate the devil's smirk ever since she remembered.

"Do you think I didn't prepare anything in case things like this happens? I prepared a bomb that would trigger when my heart stops beating if you wanted to kill me then go on let's die together" He laughed. Mina's stares goes darker from what the man said. She knows he's this type of person. 

"Momo get everyone out of here and take Chaeyoung with you" She firmly said. Momo's brows creased from her command. 

"Yah Mina I won't go without you." she rejected. 

"Go. Don't worry I'm not planning on dying here. I made a promise with someone once everything is done" She didn't even look back to Momo and keep her glares to the man who's starting to get paler. The wounds in his knees is bleeding too much.