Chapter 6

Taking the last bite Mina put down the utensils. She just realized she finished the whole dish Chaeyoung cooked for her which made the latter feel proud to herself.

"How's the food princess?" A cheeky smile on her lips. Mina even satisfied, don't want the cub to make full of herself.

"Just fine." She don't want to boost her assistant's confidence by complimenting her. But Chaeng didn't believed her, she knew better that her food was delicious. Ignoring the smiling midget she wiped her mouth and stood up, clearing her voice and said..

"Starting today I want you to stay a meter away. You can only come near when I told you so" Her expression remains cold. Chae couldn't be so much happier that the princess seems fine now.

"Hai! Ojou-sama" She cheered while taking note to herself not to get on the heiress's bad side again.

"Get yourself ready we're going somewhere" Mina then disappeared to her room. She doesn't know how could the little woman soften her that fast. Is it because of the food? Or the ketchup? Moreover the cub seems to hold a charm on her.

Does she have some kind of powers? She thought. Maybe yes, maybe no. She decided not to ponder further about the woman. Changing to a new set of clothes, she then wear her late mother's necklace that has the symbol of their yakuza. Weaing it gives her strength as if her mother has always been with her. When she's almost done she heard a knock.

"Wait outside" She calmly tie her long hair to a ponytail. She knew who was knocking, no one knocks on her door besides her grandpa and now the new assistant.

Mina then heard steps fading away. Sighing to herself, her expression screams troubled. She wanted to get rid of that woman at once.

After preparing, she then put on her pair of boots that was out of ordinary with it's deadly blades hiding underneath. When she came out, Chaeyoung wasn't in her casual clothes anymore. She was sporting a white long sleeves paired with a black leather jacket. It is actually a badass sight. The cub is wearing boots and her hair fixed to a braid on one side. She's wearing a solemn face until the tiger noticed the heiress and smiled ear to ear.

Mina came near not forgetting to put some space. Chaeyoung bowed politely seeing that the girl was back to normal. When she said normal it means the calm cold demeanor of the princess. She then guided Mina to the car keeping in mind to have the one meter space.

...

She felt a poke in her cheeks. Frowning to the contact she slowly open her eyes while adjusting to light of the room.

"Dubu is your head okay?" A worried voice welcomed her. With still blurry vision she squinted her eyes to make a clear view of a certain blonde.

"Unnie? What- ack!" By one attempt to sit, her head throbs like someone was drilling a hole on it. Clutching her head she laid down again.