Chapter 11

Mina stepped in front, wearing her mask but it wasn't the penguin one now. Her mask is painted in white with a flower like her tattoo. Her hair tied up and her katana tucked on her side, waiting to be unsheathe. Mina is wearing a white long sleeves and a blazer that has the symbol of their yakuza embroidered on her back.

The leader of the opposite side bowed and Mina did follow the action.

"I'm here to take revenge for the head of my borther" The man spoke with much intensity.

"Well I'm sorry for your loss but your brother did unforgivable things to us" Mina with her cold unfazed voice, bore deadly stares to the man.

"Must you kill him without even consulting us, his family" He spat. His anger starts to surface.

"Your brother almost killed my sister and you think I'll let such atrocity go?" Mina is still composed and calm. Hearing the argument, Chaeng could only feel nervous with every seconds.

"But she's not dead!" His cool dissipates and eyes burning from resentment.

"You know that's not how we work. One touch could cause a head Kairo-san" That only fuelled the anger of the man and he unshealthed his sword, swing it out.

"Then I'll just have your head in exchange" He threatened. Mina just smirked inside her mask.

"Go on, if you can" She unshealthed her sword and the blade glowed from the sunlight reflecting on its furnished metal. They're surrounded by trees and the place seems out of nowhere. A perfect place for death. Chaeyoung thought.

The man raised his sword and his men roared in a battle cry. Then there, the fight started. Clashing of metals, cries of pain, cracking of bones, and gunshots. Chaeng swallowed evey inch of leniency left in her and dive in to whoever come near her. She's careful not to cause a lethal damage on her opponent and only knocked them out.

Momo is near her while fighting with her sword swiftly and guarding Chaeyoung's back. Sana has Mina's back while killing the men in tremendous speed, the men around her has the face like they saw the reaper fetching them out. Some even run with their life, the girl Chaeyoung knows no longer exist, only the bloodlust hunter Sana.

Chaeng was then faced with a stoic faced girl. She could feel that the girl is strong. Holding the katana tightly, Chaeng embraced the incoming attack from her. The girl is fast, too fast for her to dodge some of her attacks. A wound was made on her arm and she immediately distanced herself. Ugh it hurts. With all her strength she tried to brush the pain away. When the girl attacked again, she's more cautious now. The attacks gradually became easily to defend. Seeing the moves and finding her weakness. She's waiting for an opening and when she saw one, she took the gun from her scabbard and shot the girl on her shoulder. The girl clutched down, cried in pain and Chaeng immediately finished their fight with a round kick.

With her bleeding wound, she tried to stop it for a while with a piece of cloth. Standing up, she searched for Mina from the chaos. She even faced more men before spotting the penguin fighting the leader of the group.