Chapter 13

Mina rushed to Dahyun's house immediately. Instead of having someone to drive her, she used her sports car to arrive as fast as possible. Her heart beating too fast thinking that something bad might happened to her assistant. When she arrived, Tzuyu was already outside waiting for her.

"What happened?" She instantly asked. Tzuyu was a crying mess when she came near.

"They took her and Dahyun unnie" she cried.

"Who?! Who took them?!" This is one of the rare times you could see a panicking heiress.

"I-I didn't know" She continued to sob. Unbeknownst to the penguin someone has been listening to them.

"Woah I didn't know Tzuyu is a great actress" The mastermind praised. But the girl beside her has been silently laughing to the crying girl.

"Pff she is" Dahyun was practically crying because of her best friend's show.

The plan is to fool Mina that Chaeyoung was kidnapped and lead her to a place that they arranged. Chaeyoung would then ask her if she could be her girlfriend and voila mission complete. If you're asking who planned this, it's none other than the great airhead Hirai Momo. She thought that it should be memorable as possible or she called a dream like confession.

"Call her now" she instructed and Dahyun saluted. Taking the phone and voice filter. Dahyun called the girl with her phone.

"Moshi moshi" she said earning a slap from Momo. The voice is in chipmunk like, making it not intimidating at all. Momo could only facepalm to the younger's mistake.

"Who the hell are you?!" Her voice raised that made Tofu winced with her hurt ears. Adjusting the filter she replied in much deeper voice.

"No need to rush Myoui. Their heads would remain intact until you arrive" Dahyun reading the script Sana created. She grimaced to the intense use of words.

"Just make sure they're unscathed or I'll skin you alive.. Every part of you" Dahyun could feel the fear creeping inside her when the penguin said the last words. She really mean it. She thought. Swallowing her nervousness she tried to contain her calm.

"then you should come fast. Meet me at xxxx xx" after saying the address, she immediately ended the call and released the breath she doesn't know she holds. Myoui Mina was the scariest person I ever met. She thought. Momo could only chuckle to her reaction. Dialing the next person in charge to get ready.

"Sana-chan she's coming"

"aye aye captain" Sana ended the call and ordered her men to follow the instruction.

Mina was driving to the direction with a light speed, not minding if the street lights were green. Calling Momo and Sana while driving, informing them and her men to gather at the address given. The two had predicted it already and prepared an answer with everything.