Chapter 5

It was already dark when the two arrived to Mina's office. The said heiress took her words seriously and focus on her works without bathing her eyes away from the papers. Chaeyoung, the new girl in the field doesn't know what to do to help her. She sat watching the lady in her office attire looking so elegant doing her work. When Mina finished the day ended and they decided to go home.

"Princess what do you want to eat?" Chaeyoung offered with her bright smile. Mina being Mina wasn't affected to it and gave her a cold...

"Anything" She's hungry but she don't really crave for a specific dish and she doesn't have enough energy to talk to her newly appointed secretary. Tired from work she goes straight to her room. Before closing the door she heard Chaeyoung saying she'll knock when the meal is ready.

Slumping herself on her mattress after changing, she decided to give a thought about the things that happened on her day.

"Stupid ojii" She mumbles and grab the nearest pillow to throw in the air. She's still frustrated to the thought that her grandfather wanted her to leave Japan.

Then her thoughts landed to a certain midget with a short hair and dimple smile. She's thinking how to get rid of the little tiger without killing her or hurting her. The simplest way is to let the cub terminate the contract herself. In her mind, she's making a plan to make the cub give up and lose its every bit of innocence to quit. If not for leaving Japan matter she'll let the girl be her assistant. Beause she knew better not to make a fuss out of the assistant thing but thinking about what her grandfather wanted she needs to make a move.

A sudden knock stopped her from her train of thoughts. Standing up she opened the door for the girl.

"Princess your dinner is ready" Chaeyoung slightly bowed and gestured the way. Unaware of the bad thoughts the devil heiress plotting for her.

"Chaeyoung right?" She started. The cub only respond with a smile and nod.

"Have you ever saw a person killed by someone?" Mina curiously asked. She's trying to scare the girl with the facts and Chaeyoung being sharp got the signal. 'Don't let her intimidate you' she remembered the old man Myoui said.

"No princess but I am willing to compromise." Mina didn't expect such answer from the little 'innocent' cub. 

"Why Ms. Son? Why are you betting your self for someone like me?" Mina herself can't decipher such reason for the girl to do such thing. Chaeyoung smiled once again. Knowing something Mina doesn't know. She took a step closer to Mina that the heiress got surprised and stepped back. She continued doing so until the door hits her back while Chaeyoung didn't stop.

"Because princess.." One step and another "You deserve the world" She finished and ended it with a smile. The usual cold facade crumbles down with how close they are now. Hint of red appeared on her face as their faces are only inches away.

"Get the fuck away from me" She gritted and gather every last bit of strength she have to compose herself not to succumb to such woman.