Chapter 16

The table is so silent. Their eyes were fixed to the certain wooden blocks arrange in a tower like formation. Dahyun was the first to take a piece. With a careful touch she managed to take one safely.

"Make a face and let someone take a picture of it" She reads the dare written on it. Everyone cheered, Tzuyu took out her phone. Dahyun started to make face, everyone starts to gag to the eagle.

"That's too weak. Do a strong one Dubu" Her tall friend instructed. With that she made a very very strong one that made her unnies laugh so hard. Literally.

The eight circle of friends decided to have a Friday sleep over again in Mina's mansion. Not that she don't want them there but the house would look like someone thrown a bomb on it every time they're done with their deeds. It was a total chaos to her peaceful mansion when they have get together. Chaeyoung is happy to have her friends today but, she remembered she made a promise to someone. Taking her phone in hand, she texted her friend to meet her on the nearest store.

"Minar-" She tried to call her lover that's quietly smiling to their group of crazy friends. It was Momo's turn and it turns out hers was to solve a riddle.

"Nani?" She scratch her hair in confusion to the words.

"Let me see" Dahyun took the piece and take a look. "Woah I think I'm going to have a headache" she holds her hear as if she's indeed having one. Then Sana took the piece.

"yara yara" she tilt her head, not understanding a thing from the piece of wood.

"Give it to me, I'll read it out loud" Sana handed the piece to Jeongyeon. "What can't be burned in fire, nor drowned in water? igo mwoya?" the older doesn't get it too.

"A plastic?" -Momo

"Plastics can be burned" -Tzuyu.

"Uhm a wet plastic?" -Dahyun.

Everyone stayed silent. Mina whose only trying to stop herself from laughing let out a chuckle. Like on cue all of them directed their attention to the source of subtle noise. As if they saw something out of ordinary, which is technically true. With the eyes on her, Mina cleared her throat and brought back her poker face again. She realized she just did that.

Shrugging what happened, the game continued. Chaeyoung was relieved to know her lover is having fun and it wasn't just them. She knows the penguin has her smile hard to be seen when it comes to others. She intertwined their hands, heartbeat fast from the deed, Mina felt it too.

"Minari, I need to buy something and fetch someone" She whispered. That caught the attention of the older.

"I'll go with you then" with that they told the members that they have to go somewhere and will be back in a minute. After that incident where Chaeyoung suddenly disappeared, Mina was more than eager to be with her. She felt like if she let the cub on her own, there would be a great possibility that she'll be kidnapped for real. She also knows the cub noticed the change of behavior but didn't complain because she knew to herself that Mina was just protecting her. The over protecting penguin cares for her girlfriend, not in a million time she'll let the cub in danger.