Chapter 10

Gun fires was the only thing you can hear at the moment. Clicking of metals, labored breaths, and tense hands. The heiress set her schedule to actually teach Chaeyoung how to use a gun. Chae is a fast learner, every part on how to assemble the weapon was already embedded on her mind just in one day. Mina was expecting a good performance from the cub and it did exceed to her expectation which gave her an impression that the girl is almost perfect. The only problem now is the aim of the cub.

"Relax in pointing your target" Taking a breath Chaeyoung pointed the gun to the target paper. Aiming the center, she pulled the trigger simultaneously. Mina watched eagerly to the target and much to her surprise, the cub turns out to have a good aim. Too much of a prodigy. Mina thought.

"Looks like you have your company" Chae smiled proudly while putting the gun down and the ear muffs.

"Continue and give me a ten headshots, one in shoulder, two on the gut, and one in neck" Mina sat and watch the cub continued. She didn't thought the assistant has this kind of talent. Maybe this is what my grandfather sees in her. Instead looking to the target range she's observing the focused cub. For weeks the girl made her feel many things that she didn't think she's capable of giving. The tiger didn't leave her side, as if she'll disappear if she take her out of her sight. The girl looks so charismatic with her serious face. It doesn't take much time until the cub was done with the shooting. Mina is satisfied with the result but still don't like the idea of Chaeyoung coming with her. Nevertheless, she knows she can't convince the cub. Guess I'll just have to protect her.

"Let's do the sword training now." she stood up sporting her solemn expression.

"Do I really have to?"

"Yes, It's our tradition to have knowledge in sword fight as a yakuza"

"Okay, I understand. Please lead the way princess" Chae slightly bowed. Mina then starts to walk to the exit with Chaeyoung following her.

Let's see how far your talent takes you Son Chaeyoung. Mina smirked with her devilish plan formulating inside her head. Maybe she almost forgot that she's a devil herself and have been giving Chaeyoung the soft side of her.

...

It was a sunny day, but a certain eagle is busy with her phone, playing a game. Wearing a hoodie and shorts, accompanied with chocolates on her side. Tzuyu wasn't home at the moment, attending a family gathering or she called 'dog's gathering' for her family has a huge thing about dogs. The two decided to move on a house that Dahyun's family owned, giving them the privilege to have things on their accord. Concentrating on her game, Dahyun can't hear the doorbell ringing outside for ten minutes because of her air pods. She's playing a mobile game version of call of duty with full volume on. The girl whose waiting outside got confused, she's sure that the tofu was home since her car is on her garage.

Taking her phone in hand, she tried to call the said girl. Dahyun mentally cursed, for the said caller intercepting her game. what the actual fuck, bitch!? she grab a large amount of her hair and grunts in frustration, but when she saw the said 'bitch' name on her phone her mind goes to a temporary shut down. Realizing that she was indeed waiting for a certain shiba to come and visit her.