Stealing Glances

And that's how Derek and I hid our secret.... whatever it is. I would go to work, he would visit his grandma, and we would steal glances at each other. Shooting each other occasional winks or smiles, then having to turn away because we would start to blush.

     That's how our days went, and today was no different. He sat at the small round table with his grandma, talking about work and life. Today was an abnormally easy day, nothing really to cook or clean.

     I walked out to the table, starting to clear the table as Derek stood up. "Let me help you."

     I had to look down to hide my blush. "I've got it. Thank you though."

     "No no." He took a plate from my hands. "I insist."

     I smiled at him. "Thank you."

   He followed closely behind me, putting the plates down the second we closed the kitchen door and wrapping his arms around my lower back. "Hello."

     I put the plates down before turning in his arms to face him. "Is that the only reason you wanted to help me?"

     "No." I placed my hands on his chest as he talked. "I don't like it when you wait on me like you're a slave."

     I chuckled. "It's my job to wait on you, Mr. Hale."

    "Oohh." He smirked. "I like that."

    I rolled my eyes. "You have to turn everything dirty."

     "It's hard not to when I have the worlds sexiest man in my arms."

    "You enjoy being a kiss up, don't you?" I joked.

     "No." He bit his lip. "But I'd enjoy kissing you."

    I laughed, connecting our lips. Derek quickly turned my innocent peck into something much deeper, sliding his tongue along the seam of my lips. I quickly pulled away and he let out a noise of disappointment. "I'm at work Derek."

    "And I'm at my grandmas house." He laughed. "This isn't any more awkward for you than it is for me."

      I rolled my eyes and pushed out of his arms. "Go be a good grandson."

      He groaned and stomped his foot like a child. "I don't wanna."

     "Derek Hale."

     "Stiles Stilinski."

     "Derek Luca Hale."

     He sighed. "Damn it you know I can't pronounce your middle name."

      "Being polish has its perks." I giggled. "Now go."

     "You're lucky you're cute."

    "It's gotten me a lot of things in life." I joked as his eyes went wide.

     "Stiles!"

      "Goodbye Derek."

     He groaned. "Goodbye Stiles."

    And with that he was out the kitchen door.