A Thousand More After That

I picked up my remote, absentmindedly flipping through channels. I didn't pay attention to any of them, I couldn't focus. All I could focus on were the ten thousand pieces my heart was shattered into.
     I loved him. I thought to myself. I loved that stupid jerk face dick head with all of my being and this is the thank you I get? Stupid Danny. Stupid Derek. Stupid Isaac. Stupid me.
      I was pulled out of my trance by a furious knocking on my door. I stared in the direction of the sound, but stayed seated. Until it came again, then I got tired of hearing it.
       I opened the door to see Derek standing there, looking absolutely gorgeous as the sun hit his chiseled face. Stupid jerk-wad.
       "Can you please explain to me what happened?" He asked. "Because I'm really confused."

      I stared at him blankly.

      "I mean I think I heard you, but I'm not completely sure."

       I didn't budge.

      "Stiles?"

     "Hm?"

     "Are you gonna talk to me?"

      "Nmh-nhm."

      "Why?"

     I shrugged my shoulders, and went to close the door before Derek caught it and walked inside. "Can you at least tell me what you think I did?"

      I stared at him as he walked to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of water, and sat on the couch. "1.57."

      "Excuse me?"

     "1.57." I shut the front door. "We aren't dating anymore. This is not a frat house. I buy the water. You owe me 1.57 for that bottle of water."

       "Seriously?"

     I nodded, walking in front of him as he rolled his eyes. "1.57. Better hurry up before I add on the asshole fee."

      "What. Did. I. Do?"

       "Go. Ask. Danny." I walked into the kitchen.

      "What?"

     "I ran into Isaac Lahey at the store today." I grabbed a box of cheese itz from the pantry. "Oh yeah, I got you your stupid Marvel Cheese Itz. You owe me another 2 dollars on top of the 1.57 you owe me for that bottle of water."

      "Stiles! Not important!"

      "I work very hard for my money thank you very much."

     Derek sighed. "Can you please keep talking about why you're mad at me?"

      "Apparently Danny is the luckiest worker in the office since he made it to Derek Hale's 'Laid Land'."

    "What?"

    "Are you sleeping with Danny behind my back?"

     "No." He looked confused. "You thought I was cheating on you?"

    "Well I didn't know if Danny's ticket to 'Laid Land' was just a one-day thing or if he got the season pass."

    Derek sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Danny never made it to 'Laid Ville' or whatever the hell you called it."

      "'Laid Land'."

     "Not important Stiles!" He stood up to be eye level with me. "I never slept with Danny, nor am I, nor will I. He tried, I rejected him, he told everyone that him and I slept together, and still are. I've shut it down, everyone says that I'm lying."

     I stared at him.

    "So no, Danny never got a season pass, or a 'one-day- thing'. He got banned from ever entering the gates." He wrapped his arms around my waist. "You however, rented out the park forever."

     "I better have." I joked. "No one is riding on my favorite roller coaster but me."

     Derek laughed. "I love you."

      "I love you too."

     "No you don't get it," he started. "I love you more than I've ever loved anything. I  loved you with every beat of my heart. I loved you from the beginning, I love you now, and I'll love you until the end of this lifetime, and a thousand more after that."

     "You're such a sap."

     "I know."

     "But you're my sap."

      "I know."