Prologue

© Copyright 2014 All rights reserved

Unexpected

By Sandra Wooley

The pain was unbearable every bone in her body was in agony. The fever felt like she was on fire. Finally darkness took her.

She drifted in the darkness, reaching for the waya. Her Enisi was holding her hand and bringing her towards the light. It was blinding as she got closer.

My darling child, I can go no further. You must connect with the waya on your own. Your destiny is great and you have to trust Adora.

Enisi who is Adora?

She is the waya.

Please don't leave me Enisi.

I have to my darling one. The Great Spirit will guide you.

Alex reached to the light and was connected with a blinding flash.

He was trying to cool her down when her skin began to glow. He jumped back and stared at her with wide eyes. There was a golden glow that began to pulse and grow around her. Little sparks of light raced through the glow. He ran from the room and locked the door. He looked through the door mesmerized. The glow pulsed brighter and the lights were moving at incredible speeds. Alex's body began to shake and her bones were popping. The glow had become so bright that he could not look directly at it. There was a huge burst of light and then darkness. He removed his hand from his eyes. He was transfixed at the image before him.

A/N
Hi everyone welcome to Unexpected. I hope you like my story. The First three chapters are Alex. Please read to at least chapter 4 before you decide if you want to continue. There are some words that are Cherokee that will be explained later in the book. Please vote⭐️ or comment.