── v,

' DEMONS AND ANGELS '

"But—D-Demons aren't real," Amelia stated with furrowed eyebrows. The things Aziraphale just told her—confused her even more. The Antichrist, Hell Hounds, Angels, and Demons? Oh, and also the end of the world. She couldn't bring herself to believe any of it.

"Oh, they are very much real, dear," Aziraphale said. He turned to look at Crowley, "Care to demonstrate?" Crowley rolled his eyes in annoyance. Eventually, he snapped his fingers in the air, making a small garden snake miraculously appear on the palm of her hand. It coiled around her fingers, causing her eyes to widen in fear. She held her breath and didn't move a muscle.

"Afraid of snakes, love?" She turned to meet Crowley's gaze through the rear-view mirror. To her knowledge, Crowley supposedly is a snake himself. To be pacific—he's the snake that persuaded Eve into taking a bite out of the apple.

"Here," Aziraphale said as he snapped his fingers. The snake instantly turned into a beautiful bouquet of red roses, making her release the breath she was holding. He smiled sweetly at her, "You know what they say—no rose without a thorn." She smiled softly, her eyes flickering over towards Crowley. Surprisingly, he was already looking at her. She shifted her gaze outside, her thoughts drifting towards Armageddon.

"I just—I-I don't understand," she trailed off, shaking her head lightly, "There has to be a way to stop the world from ending." They both could tell that she was frightened from the tone of her voice.

"—We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, love," Crowley said, as if that would make her feel any better. She sat back in her seat and looked out of the window, a small sigh escaping her lips.

          Amelia stepped out of the car, as did the others. Aziraphale walked formally with his hands behind his back—whilst Crowley walked as if he had no care in the world.

          "Um, are you sure this is the right place? This—this doesn't look like a hospital. And..." Aziraphale placed a hand on Crowley to stop him from walking. "...It feels loved."

          Crowley eyed the area, "No, this is definitely the place." He furrowed his eyebrows and turned to the angel, "What do you mean "loved?"

          "Well, I mean the opposite of when you say, "I don't like this place. It feels spooky." Aziraphale exclaimed.

          "I don't ever say that. I like spooky. Big spooky fan, me—Let's go talk to some nuns," Crowley said as he started walking forward. Amelia followed behind them. Crowley suddenly let out a groan, grabbing her attention immediately. Her eyes widened as she watched him hold his chest. He lifted his hand to reveal what looked like blood.

          "A-Are you bleeding?" She asked. He raised his hand in the air and examined the red substance. She placed her hand upon her stomach as she felt it turn.

          "Oh, it's paint," Crowley stated. A weight suddenly lifted off of her shoulders.

          "Hey!" A man yelled towards them. "You've both been hit! I don't know what you think you're playing at right—" His sentence was cut short as Crowley's face suddenly turned into a vicious looking snake. He hissed, causing Amelia to stumble back into Aziraphale out of fear. The man—now scared out of his wits—passed out.

          "Well, that was fun," Crowley said with a sly smile, his face turning back to normal.

          "Well, yes. Fun for you. Look at the state of this coat! I've kept this in tip-top condition for over 180 years now! I'll never get this stain out!" Aziraphale complained.

          "You could miracle it away," Crowley suggested.

          "Hm...Yes, but, well, I would always know the stain was there. Underneath, I mean." After a moment of staring, Crowley leaned over and blew onto his coat. Amelia watched as it magically disappeared.

          "Oh, thank you," Aziraphale said thankfully with a smile. Not even one minute ago, Crowley was this giant, terrifying snake—and the next, he's helping an angel fix his coat. Amelia didn't notice before—but on his left temple, there was a snake tattoo. She furrowed her eyebrows and curiously watched him.

          Crowley could feel her eyes lingering on him which quite frankly annoyed him. He turned towards her, watching as she immediately moved her gaze elsewhere. She couldn't deny nor describe the feeling she gets when she was around him. It just felt...normal for her. As if she's known him forever. And...she kind of liked it.