── xi,

"TRUE COLORS?"

"TRUE COLORS?"

The sound of serene music and faint chatter filled the small restaurant. It was fancy looking—chandeliers hung from the ceiling and the walls were dressed with elegant designs. Behind Crowley's dark sunglasses, his eyes followed her every move, watching as she ate her grilled shrimp. She took a sip of her water and looked up to meet his gaze.

He rested his arms against the table and leaned in, "You're not a drinker, are you?" She took another bite of her food.

"I've never had a drink before."

"—I figured," Crowley said, raising his hand to wave the waiter over. "Bring us your best wine."

The waiter nodded, "Right away, Sir."

Amelia shook her head lightly, "Thanks, but I don't—"

"—Trust me, love. You're going to like it." He insisted—and what he wants, he gets. Amelia nodded slightly and continued to eat. "Have you actually ever done anything rebellious in your life?"

          "No. No, I haven't," She answered honestly. Amelia was always the good kid. Straight A's, perfect attendance, respectful behavior, etc. Never in her life had she been rebellious.

          He cocked an eyebrow at her, "What about sex?" She suddenly choked on her water, her eyes widening.

          "N-No, I haven't—" She cleared her throat nervously, "I-I haven't done that either." He was honestly surprised to hear this. A glass of red wine was sat on the table before her, thankfully interrupting them from the conversation they were having. She examined it carefully, making the demon smirk.

"Go on," he urged her. She slowly lifted the glass to her lips and took a small sip. The dense yet lively liquid trailed down her throat. "Thoughts?" She licked the residue from her lips and glanced at him.

"It's different," she said with slightly furrowed eyebrows, "But—It's good." The smallest smile tugged at the demon's lips.

"Told you." He ran his tongue along his bottom lip as he watched her. A spark of interest gleamed in his serpentine eyes. He waved his hand yet again, "Waiter—go ahead and bring the bottle over."

Amelia's sneakers padded against the ground as she walked next to Crowley. The smell of after rain filled the air. Ducks carelessly swam around in the water whilst birds soared high in the sky. It was quite chilly out in St James's Park—the reason why she had her arms crossed tightly over her chest.

She stopped by the railing which overlooked the pond, "I've never been here before." Crowley glanced at her, watching as she shut her eyes. "It's beautiful." A warm smile tugged on her pink lips. He eyed the human carefully.