── viii,

"CONFIDENTLY LOST"

"CONFIDENTLY LOST"

          "Thank you," Amelia spoke as the waiter sat her salad in front of her. Crowley was currently leaned back in his seat with his arms crossed over his chest—watching her every move intently. She took a bite, accidentally dripping some ranch on her shirt. She picked up a napkin and tried to wipe it off—but it only smeared. The smallest frown tugged on her lips.

Crowley seemed to notice this because he suddenly spoke up, "No need to fret, love." With a quick snap of his fingers, Amelia was now dressed in a stunning silver colored gown. The soft silk hugged her body perfectly—showing off her curves in all the right places. She also wore sleek silver heels that pulled the look together.

"Crowley—you can't do that in here," Aziraphale started, "What if someone was to see?"

He rolled his eyes slightly, "No one's looking, angel." Amelia didn't necessarily like how much skin she was showing off—but nevertheless, Crowley's gesture was...kind. Especially coming from a demon like himself.

"Although, There's something missing," Aziraphale said as he looked her over. Realizing what it was, he swiftly snapped his fingers. Chocolate brown waves suddenly fell down her shoulders, framing her round face beautifully. "You look simply ravishing, my dear." Amelia smiled softly and tucked a strand of her curled hair behind her ear. "What do you think, Crowley?"

Crowley ran a hand across his chin and licked his lips whilst he eyed her. Her skin was so radiant—it practically glistened. Her pink lips were plumped and parted slightly. Her legs were crossed over one another and she sat with a certain elegance that made him shift uncomfortably in his own seat. "Yes, you look lovely, doll." Amelia's heart rapidly thudded against her chest.

"Thanks," she said softly. She bit her lip and gazed up towards the demon. His eyes lingered on her, eventually noticing a small mole that rested on her right breast. Crowley pried his serpentine eyes from her body and looked somewhere else. Anywhere else but her.

          He had to forcefully refrain himself from doing or saying anything rash. He ran his tongue along his teeth as he thought about how much he wanted to take her back to his place and do unspeakable things to her. Oh, if Amelia only knew what he was thinking.

          "How's your food?" Aziraphale questioned, snapping Crowley back to reality.

          Amelia took another bite, "It's amazing." The angel smiled sweetly and continued eating his crepe. She started to sip her drink, almost choking on it as she felt someone tap on her shoulder. She looked up to meet icy blue eyes that belonged to a man. He was well-dressed and quite attractive. Amelia nervously wiped the ranch from the corners of her mouth.

          He smiled down at her, "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, I just—" He trailed off and laughed nervously, "Would you like to dance?" Hers eyes widened at his question.

          "Uh, y-yeah, Sure." He stuck his hand out for her to take, which she did. Amelia wasn't very good at dancing, but she liked to anyways—whether she looked ridiculous doing it or not.

The man pulled her close and leaned towards her ear, "I'm Harry." A shiver shot up her spine as she felt his breath tickle her neck.

"Amelia," she introduced herself. He spun her out—making her gown flow around in the process. He gently pulled her back in to where they were face to face.

"Lovely name for a lovely woman," he rasped out. Crowley crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes at Harry—who was currently a little too close to Amelia for his comfort. Azriaphale seemed to notice Crowley's scowl because he spoke up.

          "What is it?" Crowley ignored him and continued monitoring over Amelia. Harry twirled her round and round again across the tiled floor. Amelia seemed to be enjoying it—which Crowley hated. Harry tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear—this seemingly being the last straw for the demon. Only he was allowed to do that to her. He stood from the chair and strode over towards them. He placed a hand on Amelia's arm and started ushering her forward.

          "Time to go, love." She furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding what he was doing.

          "Excuse me, mate. We were in the middle of something," Harry tried to protest.

          "Not anymore you're not," Crowley told him. Amelia was confused—but she allowed him to walk her out of the restaurant. He smelt pleasant to her—like a mix of fruit and wine. Aziraphale quickly wiped the crumbs from his mouth and scurried after them. "Get in the car," Crowley said as he opened the door for her. Amelia rubbed her hands over her arms and shivered at the cool breeze that hit her bare skin.

          "Is everything okay?" she uttered out with furrowed eyebrows.

          "Get in the car, or I'll force you in myself. Your choice, love."

          Amelia's long hair swayed with the wind, "Did I do something wrong?" Crowley sighed and ran a hand through his red hair.

          "Get in the car," he repeated. His husky voice shook her to the core.

          "Crowley, I-I don't understand—"

          "—Get in the bloody car!" Her eyes widened at his sudden outburst. His tone clouded with darkness, so thick it made goosebumps form all over her body. As a demon, Crowley was supposed to put the fear of god into people. And that's exactly what he just did. Amelia didn't hesitate to slip into the back. The car door slammed shut behind her, making her flinch.

          "That wasn't necessary, Crowley—" Aziraphale started, only to get cut off.

          "—Shut it, angel." He hopped into the front seat and started up the engine. He switched on the radio and turned it up.

🎶I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me,
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity🎶

Amelia buckled up, pulling her gown back over her legs in the process. She stared at Crowley and pressed her lips into a thin line. She couldn't figure out what she did wrong—and it was bugging her.