brain of a minotaur (edited)

Wassup...

Guess what?

I don't own PJO!

Or HP!

On with the story.

PERCY

Percy awakes to the hustle and bustle of the 9:00 work rush. Avoiding the automatic thoughts of New York City, he lets his eyes adjust to the brightness of the room. In his hazy half-awake he spots two human figures, sitting on the provided couch.

"Nico?, he asks, spotting his dark T-shirt, as his 20/20 vision returns.

"Thalia?" he asks again, staring at the Hunter.

"Hey, cous, nice to see you still breathing."

Percy grins, "You expect anything less?" he questions jokingly.

Nico shrugs, "You didn't take Annabeth along, and all knew she was the brains of your operation."

Percy pouts, "I'm not stupid."

Thalia rolls her eyes, "Kelphead, that's all you are."

Percy grins, pulling her into a hug, "Rude," he says as they break apart.

"Come on, Death Breath, one hug."

Nico slowly walks away.

"Fine, be like that," Percy says, attempting to sound nonchalant.

"So why're you all here?"

Nico shrugs, "Wanted to make you alive, and all that."

Percy smiles, "Thanks for that."

Thalia buts into the conversation with a crude, "You're welcome."

"When do you guys have to leave?" Percy asks.

"Eh, tomorrow, or something, I have a meeting down in the Underworld, soon, and Thalia hasn't had time to paint her nails with Annabeth."

Thalia frowns at Nico, "You little ball of deathness, come here," she says, with a fist raised.

"Alright, break it up fellow cousins, let me give you a tour."

Percy gestures for them to follow me down the stairs, walking into the dining room, where Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Sirius, and talking, all while eating a stack of delectable looking stack of golden-brown, buttery pancakes.

Molly really outdid herself today.

"Oh hey, Percy," Hermione says, while Harry offers a half-forced smile.

"Hi," Percy says, sitting down at the table, signaling to the two chairs to the right of him.

"Are those pancakes?" Nico asks.

"Oh gods, you've brought food, now we'll never hear the end of his idiocy."

"Who are they?" Ron asks, frowning, his mouth stuffed with food.

"Ron, how many times do I have to tell you, keep your mouth shut when eating."

Followed by, "Cousins," Percy says, picking up two pancakes to put on his plate, "that's Nico, the creepy emo dude, and the spontaneous girl who'll murder you in your sleep if you make her mad, is Thalia."

Thalia rolls her eyes, "Gods, do you always have to make me sound like a serial killer?"

Percy pulls an innocent look while saying, "You aren't one?"

Thalia hits his shoulder.

Sirius, deciding that this was the perfect time to ruin the moment, says, "So how'd you guys know that Percy was here?"

"Uh, Annabeth," Nico says, hoping that was the appropriate answer.

Sirius rolls his eyes, muttering something that sounded awfully like, "Always the girlfriend."

After finishing breakfast, Percy shows them to the living room.

Nico asks the first question, "So where exactly are we? And what is your quest? Why is it just you?"

Percy sighs, "They're damn wizards."

Thalia looks confused, "What?"

"Wizards. And witches, something to do with Hecate."

"Great, so why are you here."

"Well apparently, my grandfather-"

"Kronos?" Nico asks, shuttering.

"No, the mortal one, is this evil guy trying to take over the Wizarding World. So they want me here so they can keep an eye on me, but I'm here to help them win."

Thalis nods, "So that's why you have to be alone, we aren't wizards or whatever."

Percy nods, just as he hears the curtains ruffle behind him.

He turn around, just as Ron, hops out from underneath the invisibility cloak.

"See told you, they're Death Eaters!"

Percy groans, not this again.

"Ron what in Hades are Death Eaters, and why do you keep telling me that I'm one?"

"Don't act stupid, you are!"

Hermione rolls her eyes, "Ron, remember we're being accepting, Percy isn't his grandfather."

Even Harry shrugs, "Ron, they were talking doesn't mean that they're plotting our deaths."

Ron throws his arms up, frustrated, "But he totally is, I mean, why is he even here? Like we've actually done things to show we're capable, and he's just been sitting in New York for the past seventeen years, learning the Dark Arts."

Now Thalia and Nico both look like they're going to murder him, good thing Celestial Bronze doesn't work on wizards. Or does it?

Thalia walks up to him and says, "Listen, 11-year-old Percy, experienced more crap than you ever will, if you had been through 10% of what he had you'd be cowering in fear begging for your mother. You have no idea what he's done, and no idea about who he is. You couldn't tell me his last name. I swear on all the gods if you don't shut the Hades up right now, I may murder you in your sleep. Which before you say it, does not make me evil, you are just a close-minded idiot who has the brain of a Minotaur."

Well, that shut him up. 

Well hey guys, anyway thank you all so much, for the support, I mean 30K read that's just crazy, so here's Chapter 8 (EDITED)! Word count: 898 (I know, this is kind of short, but I pretty sure the next one is longer. Besides, this one's funny. Byeeeeeeeee.