The Legion?

(Okay, I couldn't wait any longer to post this chapter because I saved a hilarious picture of Susie's mask, so please don't hate me for when I post it 😂)

It's been at best a year since (Y/N) joined her new family. Joey and Julie were like big siblings to her, and Frank? Well, Frank was also a big brother figure she could look up to. Right now in their ski-resort, they were trying on their masks they made. Joey's was a skull that looked like a tarp, but he put black smudge around his eyes so his eyes looked like they were covered. Frank wore a mask with eyes with dots as pupils and a wide grin on it. Julie had the same mask identical to his, but had a giant X over the lips.

(Y/N) had yet to finish making her mask, however. They didn't mind, but they hoped it wouldn't be a unicorn or some shit, on what happened last time....

Flashback

The 4 people had broken into a store to steal some snacks since they always picked the worse timing to go get something, and besides, they had to teach (Y/N) to survive in case they weren't going to be there for her. But this is where it went wrong. The guy running the store closed very late, and they panicked so Joey tackled him to the ground as Frank barked orders.

"Get on the ground! (Y/N), get the-" he turned to her only to see her wearing a unicorn mask, and it was pretty fucking disturbing with its muzzle out and big blue eyes.

"A unicorn?!" Julie asked in shock and annoyance.

"Yeah, but it does this!" She pulled the little horn on the top and the muzzle began opening and closing, singing the opening of the Lion King theme song as the 3 teenagers stared at her like she was the most retarded person in the world. Even the shopkeeper was disturbed.

Flashback over

From that point on, they made sure (Y/N) didn't grab any kind of masks that played music or looked so disturbing.

"You think she's okay?" Joey voiced his concern.

"I'm sure she's fine-" Julie was cut off.

"Sorry, guys! My mask is done!" (Y/N) ran up to them as they turned to her and Joey wheezed while Julie instantly cracked up as they saw her mask.

"What?? It's not that funny, is it?" (Y/N) asked innocently as Joey looked at her mask to catch his breath, only to fall on his back in hysterics while Julie stared at her mask, snickering behind her hand.

"The hell is-?" Frank walked in only to see (Y/N)'s mask as he had a poker face

"That's so fucking bad!" Julie laughed as she clapped her hands. "Don't you think, Frank?!"

Even though (Y/N) wore her mask, Frank could feel her lip quivering as she fought back tears. What was worth more? Laughing at her poorly made mask, ruining his brotherly-hood with her forever? Or making sure she's happy?

Frank decided....

"Alright, that's enough you two. So what if it ain't perfect, at least she tried." He wrapped his arms around (Y/N) as she buried her face in his chest, quietly crying.

"Really?! Even though she's got vaginas for eyes?" Julie cackled but was quickly shut up as Frank glared at her under his mask.

"Yes. At least she's trying, Julie."

Joey decided to defuse the tension. "So," he clapped his hands together. "What are we gonna call ourselves?"

Everyone thought and thought, but couldn't think of anything until (Y/N) spoke.

"Th- The Legion....?"

Frank stared at her as if she came up with the best idea ever. He wasted no time, scooped her up in his arms and ran outside.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BABY!!" Frank shouted as (Y/N) squealed in delight.

It's official...

They are the Legion