Secrets Revealed and Tears

(Y/N) hugged Frank's arm as he chatted and laughed with the gang of the Legion, ignoring the girl on his arm to which the girl seemed to be VERY happy being on his arm.

"-and then she says "do you love me?" No, but that's a very nice ski-mask!" Frank laughed along with the others while (Y/N) only looked at him dreamily, little hearts in those silvery-blue eyes of hers

However, their moment was ruined when Glynda walked up to them, clearing her throat. "Would (Y/N) come with me to Ozpin's office? He would like to speak to her."

On instinct, Frank put his precious gremlin behind her, slightly narrowing his eyes towards the professor, but just slightly...

"Why does he need to see JUST her? If this is some "family reunion" bullshit, it should involve us. Bet you her family's gonna be like "Ohhhh boo-hoo! I'm sorry for neglecting you, kiddo! I was unstable and felt like shit and I hope you'll forgive us for ignoring you and keeping you malnourished and hope you'll forgive us so we won't feel less like shit!" Am I right or am I right?" Frank finished, raising an eyebrow at the woman.

(Frank knows what's up 😂👌🏼)

Glynda was astonished. She had never been at at a loss for words her whole life. She cleared her throat in hopes of sparing what pride she had. "It'll just be a moment."

"Fine." Frank huffed, letting (Y/N) go as she reached for him, their fingers interlocked together before having to separate.

(Y/N) fidgeted in the elevator nervously, tugging at her skirt and occasionally biting her nails.

(Who else did this as a habit?)

The elevator doors 'dinged', signalling their arrival as they exited and (Y/N) froze when she saw... THEM

Taiyang stood there awkwardly with his arms crossed, as if pondering wether to embrace her or not, but his eyes said he didn't want to, since he was admitting to himself that he was a horrible father.

Qrow stood there chugging his flask, keeping eye contact with her. Nothing much to say.

Ruby and Yang stood there with smiles, as if eagerly waiting for her to hug them or something.

But they were dead wrong....

Instead, the reaction they got was the poor girl began to hyperventilate, her eyes darting everywhere looking for a way out.

"(Y/N), let me help!" Yang was the first to spring to action, running forward. Touching her shoulder, (Y/N) screamed bloody murder, punching Yang back in the chest making her crash into Ruby as she yelped in surprise while Yang struggled to breathe.

"Kiddo, what can we do-?" Qrow's words were cut off as (Y/N) screamed again, literally smashing the down button on the elevator and shot down.

As soon as the elevator was down, she ran out, sobbing hysterically before bumping into Frank. "Hey, hey! What's going on, huh? What's wrong?" Frank wrapped his arms around her as she sobbed into his chest.

"They saw me...!! They know me...!" Was all she hiccuped, blowing into his jacket making Frank cringe in disgust but bare it.

"We need to leave." Julie spoke up, beginning to pack their things. 'This was a stupid idea!' Julie screamed in her mind, wanting nothing more then to murder (Y/N)'s false family, just to keep her sister safe. Something her fake sisters failed to do so.

"We can't just leave, Julie. (Y/N) needs us here!" Joey protested.

"We don't belong here!" She shot back.

"And this is exactly what they want! They want to separate us, dig their claws into little (Y/N) until they've ripped her apart! I will burn this school to the ground before that happens!!" Frank exploded, keeping (Y/N) safe in his arms.

Neither Joey or Julie had seen Frank this angry, as (Y/N) kept crying in Frank's arms....