Wet Dream~ 🍋

(Just to be clear, this isn't cannon. Reader is still 13, but if it brings you any comfort, it's only a dream and not really happening. That is all. Thank you)

The Legion laid in their beds, sleeping away through the night. Joey laid on his side, Julie laid spread limbs all over her bed, (Y/N) somehow slept upside down and Frank laid on his back, moaning in his sleep.

He moaned in his sleep, tossing and turning in his bed, eyes and brows furrowing.

Dream time~

Frank gasped, gripping the edge of his chair as (Y/N) sucked him off under the desk in Port's class. Frank didn't know why of all the places, this 'dream' had to take place in Port's class. Even stranger, no one seemed to notice him acting weird. It's like he didn't exist!

Probably preferable that way....

"How does it feel Frank~?" (Y/N) cooed, pulling away and looking up at him with lustful eyes instead of her innocent look.

"G- good!" He gripped her hair and made her deepthroat him, gasping in pleasure. (Y/N) made lewd sucking sounds, using her throat to tighten around him making him yelp loudly in said class.

"(Y-Y/N)...!! I- I'm going to-!" Frank couldn't finish his sentence, hissing through his teeth, groaning loudly as he came in her mouth.

Panting heavily, he let his grip slacken and let go of (Y/N)'s pink locks, looking down at her as she pulled back, sticking her tongue out with a lewd expression.

"So much, Franklin~ let's do it again sometime~"

Franklin shot up with a "HOLY SHIT!" panting heavily and feeling all over his body before looking at (Y/N) who slept upside down from her bed in her unicorn onesie and holding a penguin plushie then hugging it as it released a small squeaking sound.

Frank sighed in relief that it was all a dream.... A disturbing wet dream with a 13 year old girl.....

He threw the covers off and went to the bathroom, turning on the sink and letting the steam rise in the bathroom, him looking at his reflection. He sighed....

He couldn't do that to her! She deserved someone better! Someone to treat her right! She was like a little sister to him!

Right.....?

(If you thought that was messed up, imagine me taking that, and timing it x10. I can be.... VERY explicit if I wanted to. But decided not to to make it more cringe)