Accepting the Offer

(Alright I'm back on the wifi! Wooooo! Just don't expect it daily 😂😅)

(Y/N) hummed a tune as she was still sat on Frank's shoulders as the Legion gathered around in a circle, whispering to one another.

"How the fuck did he get up here?"

"Does it matter, Julie?"

"Yes, it does!"

"Swear." (Y/N) piped up as she looked at the stars.

"Look, this man is suspicious. Like, who dresses in green and ain't freezing their ass off?" Frank wondered.

"Swear." (Y/N) said again.

"Yeah, thanks (Y/N)-"

"Are you (Y/N) Rose?" Ozpin piped up, keeping his hands folded on the handle of his cane.

(Y/N) froze before turning to head as she couldn't turn her body due to being on Frank's shoulders. Frank caught wind of this and turned to him, taking out his knife.

"What is it to you?"

"My name is Professor Ozpin, and I've heard about your.... deeds." He straightened his spectacles with his finger and looked at the 4 of them.

"Doesn't answer the question: why do you want to know?" Juliet asked as she took out her knife just like Frank did.

"Her family misses her. They wanted me to find her. Are you her?" He looked at the pink haired girl who trembled upon Frank's shoulders.

"I.... I am...." She stuttered as she blinked back tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"Get it over with. What do you want?" Joey demanded as he took the young girl off his friend's shoulders before placing her behind him.

"I'm here to-"

"Done. But she WILL NOT see her 'family'. We share a room at all times, stay together, protect eachother. (Y/N) gets hurt or harmed in anyway..... You'd be dead where you stand. Agreed?" Frank spoke up, leaving the headmaster at a loss for words before clearing his throat.

"Yes.... You have my word?"