You Ever Wonder, Frank?

(I couldn't figure out how to make the next chapter, so this is a side-chapter. Enjoy!)

It was another evening at the ski-lodge as the wind blew gently outside. Joey sat down in the fireplace, just staring at the crackling flames while Julie laid on a couch and was throwing a knife in the air and catching it, and Frank and (Y/N) were outside, staring at the stars as they sat on the frost covered ground. Masks covering their faces. All was peaceful, nothing to bother them, until Frank broke the silence.

"Hey."

"Yeah?"

"You ever wonder why we're here?"

"It's one of life's greatest mysteries, isn't it? Why are we here? I mean... Are we the product of some common coincidence or... Is there really a god? Watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know, Frank... But it keeps me up at night...."

If you looked REAL closely at Frank, you could see he had THE MOST 'WHAT THE FUCK' look plastered on his face under his mask as he just stared at her horrified for being that dark.

"......... What?! I mean, why are we out here, in this ski-resort?"

"Oh! Uhhhh....."

"What was all that stuff about God?!"

"Uhh- hm? Nothing!"

".... You wanna talk about it?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

(I need help for the next chapter. Idk what to write! 😖)