Beacon Academy and... Outfits

Once they landed on the floating island of Beacon Academy, (Y/N) already began missing the cold snow and mountains. No doubt the others missed it too since Julie wouldn't stop swearing about "how fucking hot" it was and "Jesus, I wanna die!" the usual Julie. But (Y/N) kept her eyes at the blue sky with little clouds.

They all landed and got off, with Frank keeping (Y/N) on his shoulders with no problem.

Than they made it to their dorms and they all noticed uniforms on the beds. They looked kinda fancy, school kind of uniform.

"You know, these remind me of something." Frank spoke up as he set (Y/N) down on the bed and picked his uniform up and inspected it.

"What, like one of those anime school uniforms?" Julie piped up as she inspected hers.

"Yeah, there you go." Frank said before hearing (Y/N)'s voice.

"Umm, Frank....? It feels small...."

Frank turned around and saw it did look kind small on her. It brought out her bosom but the skirt length looked a bit small. No doubt she rolled it up a bit. She actually wound up tucking everything in, hence why it looks small. Frank was in front of her in a flash and began groping her through the uniform, humming.

"Yes.... It is small..." He than turned to Julie who looked like she wanted to burn her's as she wore it.

"Yo, Julie! You wanna switch?" He asked as Julie looked mortified, staring at (Y/N)'s uniform and to her own.

"Oh, you MUST BE CRAZY IF YOU THINK I WILL-!"

The scene changed to (Y/N) wearing Julie's slightly big uniform. The sleeves were long, going over her hands but it didn't bring out her bust and the skirt was longer too. But she kept the stockings and shoes. She was all smiles and closed eyes as she bounced on her feet, humming and making sounds of happiness while Julie wore the male's uniform as she burned (Y/N)'s uniform.

"Thank you, Julie!" (Y/N) said as she hugged her sister figure to which she got a head pat in return.

"Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah, your welcome you little pink haired gremlin."