(Y/N)'s Breakdown

(Y/N) nervously played with the sleeves of her sweater as she went looking for Frank. She really needed him to help her calm her nerves, maybe some ice cream could help too....

 She really needed him to help her calm her nerves, maybe some ice cream could help too

As she went looking for Frank, even asking Joey and Julie if they had seen him at one point but both said "no", she had been thinking

As she went looking for Frank, even asking Joey and Julie if they had seen him at one point but both said "no", she had been thinking.... About a lot of things, really..... First, it's bad enough that her sisters are here to no doubt make her life a living hell. Second, the fact that it took them only a few months to for them to figure out who she really was made her believe they were stupid since they bumped into her so many times when her hair was still the same colour. And lastly, how the hell did they know who she was? Ozpin swore to secrecy, Goodwitch never even new her, but (Y/N) didn't doubt that Ozpin told her her real name....

(Y/N) was too wrapped up in her head to notice she nearly walked in on Frank and.... Yang. The "busty blonde bimbo" as Julie called her, had this look in her eyes as she had Frank pinned to the wall as he looked uncomfortable and looked like he wanted to shank her anytime now.

(Y/N) didn't like this.... The fact that HER 'sister' had the nerve to get close to HER FRANK?! Her fingers began twitching as she listened in on Yang flirting with Frank.

"So, handsome~ why don't we ditch classes today and.... maybe hang out somewhere~" Yang winked at Frank, nearly making (Y/N) vomit in disgust at her poor attempt to get laid with HER man.

Frank nearly wanted to puke on this THOT's face, he really did... Her flirting was horrible! Only ONE person held a place in his heart and that was (Y/N) his precious gremlin! "Look, blonde. I'm not interested in you. It's that fucking simple. Besides, I'd rather kiss a cactus plant then your nasty cracked up lips."

But Yang didn't get the hint. "Oh come on! You know you want me~" To emphasize her point, she pressed her cleavage against his chest but Frank didn't look impressed.

(Y/N)'s twitching finger was now itching inside her sweater pocket crudely stitched to the front, her fingers wrapping around her rainbow knife that Julie got her for her birthday, she could feel her heartbeat getting faster, thumping louder in her ears vision blurring more and more as static began to fill her vision....

It all broke apart when she saw Yang forcibly press her lips against Frank's, (Y/N)'s walls shattering like glass when struck with a heavy object, silvery-blue eyes widening with tears her fingers sliding out of the pocket of her sweater and hung limply by her side before she turned and ran... and ran... and ran.....

Back at the dorm, Frank was brushing his teeth and tongue vigorously with his toothbrush much to the skeptism of Joey and Julie.

"Dude, the hell are you doing?" Joey had his arms crossed.

"You got a cavity filling?" Julie asked sarcastically as she plopped on her bed.

Frank spit out the toothpaste in his mouth, grabbing mouthwash and unscrewed the lid off as it sipped a bit in his mouth before eyeing the bottle. Deciding for the best, he put much more in his mouth swishing it throughly before spitting it out in the sink.

"THE BLONDE THOT KISSED MEH!!" Frank shuddered at the non-pleasant feeling. Her lips were fucking dry and cracked.... has she ever heard of lip-balm?!

"EW!" Julie instantly yelled, shuddering in disgust. "Poor you.... You poor unfortunate soul...."

"Is that from Disney?" Joey asked like a kid in a candy store.

"Mm-mm." Julie only shrugged her shoulders, returning to her book of Pet Semetary by Stephen King.

(I've actually red only one of his book. "The Body" in English class)

"Hey, where's (Y/N)?" Joey suddenly wondered making Julie shrug her shoulders and Frank skeptical.

The scene changed to (Y/N) sitting in one of the stalls in the girl's bathroom, breathing heavily yet shakily.... The scene of that- that whore of a sister Yang kissing HER Franklin played in her mind again and again, like a broken record.... She wanted to erase it, to forget it! Brush it off like it was a bad dream! But she couldn't....

Gripping her pink hair nearly ripping it out of her scalp, her eyes brimmed with tears as she let go of her locks, her vision glitching and breaking, gripping her hair one last time, the camera switched to the bathroom door, a loud scream of heartache emitting from within before the screen goes dark.....