The Bully becomes the Prey

(Y/N) hummed a small tune as she went to go check up on Frank still in her little nurse outfit and carrying a tray of steak and a small bowl of veggies. It was important Frank keep his diet and nourishment.

She entered the room and saw the bed empty, making (Y/N) stare at the obviously empty bed and open window, seeing the drapes breeze against the window.

--------------------------------------

The scene changed to Frank walking to Port's class, his bandaged abdomen and chest hidden under his school uniform. He loves (Y/N) taking care of him, but he really had to get out of bed and go to class. He didn't want to miss much and have homework either. Cuz screw homework! He sighed and was almost there before hearing that boy Cardin talking to his teammates about (Y/N).

"You know, that bubble gum haired girl is pretty cute." Cardin spoke lustfully.

"Who? That skirt wearing pink haired girl?" One of them asked, Russel was it?

"Yeah. I wouldn't mind hitting that." He snickered while Frank felt his blood boil. How dare he speak of (Y/N) in such a manner?! She's a precious gremlin!

Frank marched up to him and tapped him by the shoulder. He'll teach him a lesson...

Cardin turned around and saw Frank. "What's up?"

Frank growled. "Look man, while I don't mind you talking about girls, I DO mind you talking about my friend like that."

Cardin laughed. "You mean that pink haired girl? Don't worry, once we're done with her, you can have your turn."

Frank clenched his fist so hard, he could've felt blood dripping, but he didn't care as he swung his fist in Cardin's face hearing a satisfying 'CRACK' as he broke his nose, blood gushing out. But Cardin whipped out his mace and swung it at Frank's abdomen hearing loud cracks as Frank not only felt the wind being knocked out of him, but few of his ribs crack. He landed on his back, struggling to catch his breath as his vision faded in and out. He could hear mixed shouting of worry and panic before his world went black....

--------------------------------------

(Y/N) was running down the hallway and to the medical wing, her shoes thumping loudly against the floor shoving students out of the way before making it, grasping on the door to catch her breath as she saw Joey and Julie sitting in chairs on each side of Frank's body as the heart monitor beeped.

"I- I came as fast as I could...!" (Y/N) heaved as she made her way to Frank's side, brushing his bangs out of his closed eyes. She took notice of his bandaged abdomen and hand.

"Who did this?" She asked calmly.

"Uhhh, what's that shit's name...." Julie snapped her fingers, trying to remember the name. Carbin? Carbon? Bourbon? Lardin?

"Cardin Winchester." Joey answered as he noticed (Y/N)'s change of the tone of her voice.

(Y/N) said nothing. Her silvery-blue eyes staring down at Frank's form with worry and love as she continued to stroke his hair...

----------------------------------------

That following night, Cardin was strolling around on campus, whistling some random tune, failing to notice the figure watching from the shadows. Suddenly, he felt a searing pain on his shoulder and his instincts kicked in along with his adrenaline as he ran, clutching his bleeding shoulder while at it. As he ran, he noticed something. Whatever stabbed him, the blade didn't drag across his flesh as he had expected, instead, it rather dragged across his flesh and maybe took a bit of skin with it as well. He felt something lodge in his back making him choke on a scream before falling on his stomach.