Frank.... Kidnapped?!

One morning (Y/N) was bringing breakfast to Frank in bed since he overslept and she didn't want to interrupt him. He looked so peaceful~

She hummed a small tune as she balanced the tray in her hands before using her scroll to unlock the door to the Legion's shared dorm.

"Frank? I brought you breakfast!" She chirped cheerfully as she entered and gasped in shock, dropping the tray of food and a drink of orange juice upon seeing the trashed room. The room had stuff knocked over, blankets ruffled up, pillows un-filled of their stuffing and feathers.

"Franklin??" (Y/N) asked as she searched around the room ignoring the sounds of rushing footsteps before Joey and Julie were at the doorway.

"Who hurt you?!" Julie barked.

"I got a frying pan!" Joey shouted wielding it.

"Franklin?" She than looked out the window, which was broken and shattered and saw a tiny trail of droplets of blood. She felt her world start glitching and phasing upon realizing her friend got captured.

"Christ, the hell did Frank do this time?" Julie muttered.

"I don't know." Joey said, both not noticing (Y/N) leaving the room in a most eerie, silent matter shoes tapping against the floor before coming across a fire axe locked within its cage.

The sound of glass shattering and it being removed from its confinement was heard before the screen went dark...