Chapter 2

I woke up to someone holding me making me turn around to see no one or any signs of one. This place gives me the creeps but what can I do, Drake has opened his house to us and I'm not going to be disrespectful by telling him so.

I slipped out of bed and walked over to the window to see nothing but darkness so either I slept till night time or it is still raining really hard which wouldn't surprise me. I walked over to my underwear and found it dry which I'm very thankful for making me take Drake's shirt off and slip my underwear back on then went over to the couch where Drake left the clothes he gave me.

I grab a tight shirt back V-neck dress and slipped it on. It shows a lot more then I would like but what can I do. There was a knock at the door making me walk over and opened to reveal Drake in jeans and V-neck shirt. He looked hot as hell but he still gives me bad vibes so that's not happening.

He looked at me and said, "Mark made food for you all if you're hungry."

Not really but I need to eat making me walk out and say "Thank you and do you have any longer dresses this is a little short."

"I'm afraid I don't but I might have something to help cover you so let me show you to the dining room and I will grab it for you."

"Thank you."

He leads me to the dining room where Jake and them where making me walk in as Drake left to grab me whatever he was going to. Jake looked me up and down with lust as I sat down and started to eat. Once I was done Jake said, "So you will wear that for him but not me."

I rolled my eyes and said, "First of these are my only clothes and what the fuck do you mean by that."

"I mean you always dress in baggy clothes and were an embarrassment to go out with."

He has no right, making me I stand up and say "Sorry I don't dress like a slut who speeds her legs for every man that pays her just a bit of attention but I suppose that's your choice of women."

"That's not what I meant."

"Yes, it is. You know how Lily bought her clothes no. It's from all the men she fucks and bribed off of them unlike me who works my ass off for my thing. You never ever helped me in any way so you can fuck off and keeping fucking that whore Lily."

"It not his fault you're boring."

I'm very flexible they just don't know it making me say "You know nothing about me and what I can do. I'm sorry that I don't spread my legs for the first man to show me the slightest attention."

She just opened her eyes and started to say something but I stormed upstairs to some room first. Once in the room, I slide down the door and balled my eyes out. I loved him and that's how he felt the entire time we were together. I did the best I could with what I had.

I worked my ass off for what I have and he is embarrassed to be out in public with me. The person I thought was my best friend thinks the same thing about me but she gets what she has from men not from working her ass off like me. She has no right to judge me making me curl up in a ball and cried until I heard a knock at the door making say "Who is it?"

"Drake."

I suppose I ran into a random room without asking making me stand up and open the door as I said: "I'm sorry for just running in here."

He touched my cheek softly as he wiped my tear away and said: "Don't be but can I come in."

I shook my head and got out the way for him to come in. Once he was inside he handed me the cover I asked for and said: "It has a slit up the side but that's all I have I'm afraid."