Chapter 7

My body is achy all of over making me groan and grab my head which hurt the worst. I lifted my one knee as I just laid there with my eyes closed to rest but with what just happen I shouldn't be but I can't help it. What the hell has happened and why did Drake have Maria. He wants me it seems not her so why.

Drake is a vampire but he can't keep us here because Jake will come looking for us of course since Drake is a vampire he could just kill him like it was nothing. I slowly sat up and leaned on the headboard with eyes still closed. I hung my head as I waited to my body to stop hurting which it did after a minute.

I opened my eyes and looked around to see it was the bed from my dreams but it was really. It didn't feel like a dream so it must be real making me looked to the corner of the room to see Maria hang lifeless. I quickly tried to get up but my body hurts making me lay face down on the bed and close my eyes.

I laid there for a minute until I got the strength to get of the bed and slowly walk over to Maria but the minute I did I fell from being so tired and weak. I crawled up to Maria and looked at the chains that held her. They were so tight they were digging into her skin making me try and get them off of her but before I could a voice "I wouldn't advise that Nova."

I turned to see Drake sitting on the edge of the bed making me say "What do you want."

"It's not obvious."

I slowly stood up with the help of the wall as I said: "No not really."

He stood up and said, "I want you."

I rested against the wall and said: "Why you don't even know me."

"You taste heavenly. You're beautiful and broken."

How is that even close to being attractive making me say "How is that attractive."

He had me against the wall in a heartbeat as he said: "Easy to control."

"Not that easy."

He leaned down to my ear and growled: "No but you will learn."

I tried to push him away but he just pushed his body closer to mine as he said: "I'm in no mood for you today so be good and don't fight me."

"What do you even want from me. I'm just a normal girl with a past."

"Do you know who long it's been since I have seen a normal girl."

He pulled back and grabbed my chin to make me look at him as he said "All you need to know is I want you Nova."

"So what just let us go."

"No."

I just whimpered at as he picked me up and threw me on there making me groan and roll over on my stomach. Drake crawled on me and said "So this is how it's going to work Nova, Maria and you are going back to your friends. Now Maria won't remember anything unlike you but if you tell them you will regret it on so many levels is that understood."

"Yes."

"Good girl as far as Maria and you are concerned you were attacked by a wolf which you killed and is why Maria is in bad shape."

"What about me I have no cuts."

He pushes me deeper into bed as he said: "I have no intention of hurting you anymore then I have to because I don't like to so it attacked you but you killed it before it did any real damage understood."

I just shook my head making him say "Good girl."

God, I'm tired of him saying that. He got off of me making me roll over to watch as he walked over and changed Maria's memories. Well, at least I'm not going completely insane. I can't watch this anymore making me lay back on my back and close my eyes to relax my achy body.