Chapter 3

I woke up on the ground making me sit up and see I was in the forest near Drake's house or at least I think it is. I stood up and walked threw the woods until I hit a point where the forest broke revealing a very dark cemetery which scared the living hell out of me. Once I looked around I saw it right behind the house which is weird for a house but some old house has there own gave yards. I felt drawn to one gravestone, in particular, making me walk over to see it covered in leaves.

I went to clean it off but before I could a hand grabbed me making me scream and pull away. It pulled me down sending into a crypt flat on my back. I grabbed my head and sat up to see a coffin in the center of a room with something flowing around it. I stood up and walked over to the puddle to see it was blood making me cover my mouth as I looked at the coffin.

I slowly walked over to it and saw the top of the coffin had a Ruby bat on it which was different. I touched the crystal making it light up and push me back. I landed on my ass making groan and watch as the coffin lid opened ever so slowly. Once it did I got up and walked over to the coffin. I tried to fight going next to it but something pulled me to the coffin and once there I found Drake laying there with his eyes closed.

He looked peaceful making me touch his cheek but the minute I did his eyes opened making me fall back. Once I did I watched as he got up making me quickly get up and run away from him but the halls are never-ending. After a bit, my legs started to hurt making me stop and lean against the wall.

I heard a lower venous growl making me whimper softly and cover my mouth. The minute I did it stopped making me start to run out of the crypt but it seemed like I was just going deeper into the crypt which isn't good. I hit two doors making me go right but I hit another room making me open it to reveal a room with two coffins and the room seemed as though no one was permitted to get into and nothing could destroy it.

I walked over to the coffins to see there actually three. Two where disconnect with a red silk ling and the coffin itself was made out of stone with Ruby's on it. The second one how everyone could fit two people and it was deeper than the others or like any coffin should be like it was made for someone to lay on one another which makes no sense but there is something else. It had bed init. A silk sheet with a black blanket from what I could tell with pillows that had bat sown on it.

It seemed like a bed but it a coffin, not a bed. I couldn't help but touch the bedding but the minute I did I felt something prick my finger making me pull back as I yelp. He might have heard making me quickly leave the room and go back from where I came. As I did I lick my finger clean since I have nothing else to clean it up with but halfway out I heard Drake coming making me turn to run.

The minute did he was in front making me fall back on my buttons but I quickly got up to run. He quickly grabs my arm and pushed me into the wall making me whimper as he put his head in the crook of my neck as he moved the hair from my neck. I attempt to push him off me but he turned me so my face was on the cold wall and pinned my wrist behind my back. He leaned to my ear and growled: "Are you done."

I shook my head as whimpered softly. "Good girl.'

He put me over his shoulder in a second and started to go deeper into the crypt. It only took him a second to get back to his coffin but why. Who is he and what is he? He sat me down in front of the coffin and said: "Get in."

I shook my head no making him growl at me. I whimpered softly and looked at the coffin than to Drake whos eyes where deep red. I slowly turned around and crawled into the coffin as he walked over to grab something but I wasn't paying any attention because my finger started to bleed once more.

Before I could do anything he grabbed my wrist and brought it to his mouth to lick my finger clean. The minute he did he let my wrist go and handed me a glass filled with a red liquid making me remember the pool of blood as he said: "Drink."

I shook my head no and backed up but he grabbed my arm to keep me in place as he looked me dead in the eyes and said: "Drink."

I just looked at him making him bring it to my lips and tip it back making me drink it. It tastes sweet but metallic. Once I drank it all I cover my mouth and watched as he sat the cup down. He slowly got in the coffin with me making me lay down and turn my head as I whimpered.

Once his body covered mine he leaned down to my neck and said: "This will only hurt for a second."

I tried to push on him but he just laid farther down on me so I can't move an inch. He moved the hair from my neck and leaned down but I couldn't feel his breath on my neck so he isn't breathing. That's not possible. I whimpered as I felt him kiss my neck and not even a second later I felt him bite me making me groan from the pain.

After a second of him feeding I didn't feel anything and my body started to fade making eyes close as I whimpered. I felt him let me go and kiss my neck as he said: "This is just the beginning love."

Before I say or do anything I passed out and woke from this nightmare but to one hell of a surprise.