Chapter 9

I woke up feeling weak but I'm not tired or sore just weak like my body has no energy. It should have plenty with me sleeping making me open my eyes and look around to see I was in one of the coffins I think. It is pitch black in here yet I can see with ease but all I can see are walls making me touch it and see it was cold.

It felt like stone, so I must be in the coffin but why am I in here. I looked down at my self and found I was in a tight, black, spaghetti strap dress. It goes all the way down but as I lift my knee I saw it had a slit the goes all the way up my out thigh so it was almost to my hip but not quite there.

I hate tight spaces making me put my hand on the coffin lid and try to open it but it is heavy as hell. I stopped after a second and grabbed throat which feels so dry. I swallowed hard which hurt and tried to move the lid again which worked but only a bit.

I put hands to my side and groaned softly but the minute I did the lid open making me cover my eyes from the light being so bright. Someone grabbed my hands and said, "You need to let them get adjusted love."

I just whimpered and turned on my side because it hurt. I knew it was Drake the minute he started to talk and when he sighed he moved the hair from my neck and said: "You need to get adjusted, love."

I whimpered again making him turn to me and say "Open your eyes and let them get adjusted."

My body acted on its own accord and opened my eyes. It was so fucking bright making me groan from pain but it slowly vanished making me see I was in the crypt from my dream. Drake touch my cheek making me look at him as he said: "See it doesn't hurt anymore."

I shook my head and use my elbows to prop myself up to get a better look around. Drake grabbed me softly and help me sit up all the way making me look a the lid of the coffin to see I was right but this was a dream. I looked at Drake and said, "This is from my dream."

It came out scratchy as hell and it hurt like hell making me grab my throat as I whimpered. I put my head down a Drake went to do something but I have no idea what but I don't really care. I kept my head down until Drake grabbed my chin making me look at him as he handed me a glass filled with a red liquid.

I grabbed it and said, "What is it."

I held my throat as he tucks the hair behind my ear and said: "Just drink it."

I put looked at him making him take the glass and pushed it my lips himself. He slowly tipped it making me drink it but the minute it hit my tongue I took the glass myself and drank it. Drake started to pet my hair as he said: "There you go, Nova, just drink."

Once it was empty Drake took it from me making me whimper softly because it tastes good and it helped my body. I heard him chuckle as he put the glass down and walked back over to me. He ran his thumb over lips to clean what that had fallen and said "Beautiful."

I cocked my head but he just smiled which is something I have never seen before. Drake grabbed my back and hip as he said: "Let's get you out if here love."

I looked at him and slowly got my knees as I grabbed his shoulder to keep me steady. He picked me up and sat me on the edge of the coffin. The minute I was I slowly put my legs over the coffin and put my hands on the edge of the coffin to slip off the coffin. The minute I touch the floor my legs gave out making me started to fall but Drake wrapped his arms around me to keep me upright.

I rested my head on his chest and grabbed his shoulders as Drake wrapped his arms around my back. He started to pet my hair making me close my eyes to relax. Before I knew it Drake picked me up bridal style making me yelp as he started out of the room. I just wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes. I felt Drake stop making me open my eyes and see we were in the other room making me say "So this wasn't just a dream."