Chapter 12

I woke up on a single bed making me open my eyes to see I was alone. I lift my hands and touched the top to see it was cold stone meaning I was in the coffin again but why. The last thing I remember is being in Drake's arms in bed not in here. I lifted my knee and tried to open the lid but this thing is fucking heavy.

I would love to know how Drake opens this fucking thing. I pushed again but this time someone was pushing from the other side making it open to reveal a very bright outside. I covered my eyes making someone say "Are you OK."

I uncover my eyes and saw Mark making me say "Where is Drake at."

He helped me it up and said "He had to go grab something. We were hoping you would wake when he got back but I stayed just in case."

"OK, but why I'm in here."

He walked over and pour a glass as he said: "You were weak and Drake knew this would help to heal you."

He handed me a glass making me say "What is it, Mark."

"Blood."

I just looked at it for a minute and then took a drink. Mark just watched me and once I drank it all he took the glass from me to set it down. Once he did he walked over to me said: "Let me help you out."

I grabbed onto his shoulders and slipped out of the coffin onto my feet. Once I was out of the coffin Mark left me making me prop myself on the coffin. I just want to get back to my old self. The one that hid how broken she was and stood on her own two feet with the no one but I can't here.

I slowly started to walk threw the hallway that Mark went threw making sure to hold onto the wall to keep upright but after a bit, I heard a voice yell my name. It was from behind me making me lean against the wall and look behind me to say "Who is it."

If it was Drake he can hear me or he should be able too making me give it a minute before I said "Drake."

Before I could do anything he was right in front of me making me jump and say "Please don't do that."

He growled, "Where are you going?"

"Back to the house, I'm tired and I want in the bedroom why?"

He cupped my face and said "No reason.......I was just worried."

I shook my head and said, "Can we go inside I'm tired."

He shook his head and went to pick me up but I stopped him and said: "I want to walk it will help me."

He back away but wrapped his arm around as he said "Fine but you stay near me."

I shook my head and said "OK and by the way, how I'm I dressed."

We started walking as he said, "I made sure to clean and dress you before I put you in the crypt."

I shook my head and we slowly made our way out the crypt into the graveyard which is very hard to move around. After a minute Drake got tired of this because he picked me up and said: "That's enough let's get you to bed where you belong."

I just wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest because I don't want to argue right now. It only took him a minute before we where back in are room making him sit me on my feet and pull the covers back. Once he did he sat me on the bed and said: "Go back to sleep."

I laid down and said, "I feel like all I do is sleep, Drake."

He chuckled at me and said, "It's part of the change but soon you will be able to do all the thing you could before."

I laid down and said, "Can I still go in the sun."

He covered me up and said, "Yes but the stronger the light is the more it will bother you."

I shook my head making him kiss my forehead and say "Go to sleep."

I rolled over on my side to close my eyes and went asleep but it didn't seem long because someone kissed my shoulder making me shrug them off. A hand grabbed me as a voice said: "Come on love get up someone wants to speak with you."

I rolled over and curled up to his chest so he won't make me get up but he just wrapped his arms around me and said: "Sucking up won't help Nova."

I groaned "Why."

"Just get up and I will get you back in bed once it's done."

I rolled off the bed and said "Fine."

He chuckled at me and got in front of me to help me up. Once I was up we left the room and went downstairs to find Jake as well as the police. Once in front of them, the officer said: "Hello Miss I'm office Brown and we would like to ask you a question."

"Ummmm sure what would you like to know?"

"Can we talk in private?"

Drake waved us to the living room making me follow them while Drake stood outside. Once the door was shut I sat down and said: "How can I help you?"

"Are you being held here against your will?"

I'm but I'm not. Before I could do a thing I said "No."

"So what Jake said is wrong."

"I don't know what he said so I couldn't tell."

"Of course but do you know where your friends are."

"The last I saw them they were leaving to go to town I'm sorry that is all I know. If you don't mine I'm tired."

He stood up and said, "Of course that's all I needed."

We both stood up and left for Drake who was waiting on us. Once I was next to Drake the officer said: "I'm sorry for the intrusion."

"Wait what about my friend officer."

He looked at Jake and smiled as he said: "Your friends are dead and so are you."

What but he is an officer. I looked at Drake who was smiling making me say "What's going on?"

"Nothing just taking care of loose ends."

Before I could say anything the officer threw Jake to Drake and said: "Have fun."

He left and Jake looked at Drake as he said: "He is an officer."

"He is but I own his town."

Jake looked at me making me look at Drake who said: "Go to bed love Jake and I need to talk."

"But."

He was in front of me in a second and said: "But what Nova."

I whimpered "Nothing."

He sighed and said, "I'm sorry Nova just go to sleep."

I just went upstairs but as I was I turned to see Drake throwing Jake around. He was cover in blood and it makes me hungry but he is my friend, not a blood bag. Jake looked at me and yell "Nova."

I covered my ears because that hurt but before I could do anything Drake wrapped his arms around me from behind and said: "What did I say."

"Go to bed."

He moved the hair from my neck and kissed me softly as he said: "Good girl now go upstairs and I will be there soon."

I shook my head and left for the room once in front of the door I heard a god afoul sound making me quickly go inside to shut the door. I put my head down because Drake was right when he said I was his. I didn't fight him even when I could or I could have run with the officer even if it was a trap but I didn't.

He has some kind of control over me and I don't know if it's because I feel safe with him or I don't have to worry about everything. He was right last night when he said I was already lost to him. The door opened snapping me out of though. I was laying on my side as Drake got on the bed and laid down.

He pulled me to him and kissed my neck as he said "Goodnight love."

"Goodnight."

The minute I said that I knew that I was his no matter how hard I fought him I'm destined to be broken for eternity.