Chapter 11

I woke up with more strength then I have had in a long time making me sit up at see I was in bed alone which is weird because I expected Drake to be with me. I looked around the room and saw it was empty making me slowly slip out of bed and go to the bathroom which was empty.

I looked at myself and saw I was still in this fucking dress. I need a shower making me walk over to the glass shower which across from the large jet tub and strip off my clothes to walk in and start the water. Once it was I just stood there and let the hot water cascade down body and god did it feel good.

I slowly cleaned myself off so I could just enjoy the hot water flowing over me. Once I was done I turned the water off and opened the glass to see Drake making me hid behind the glass. Drake smiled and grabbed a towel to hand to me but once I took it he pulled me out of the shower to his chest. I looked at the floor and said: "I'm soaking wet Drake and I'm going to get your shirt all wet."

I felt his hand grabbed my ass making me stiffen up as he said: "I have plenty of shirts and I am taking a shower as well."

"Then let me leave you to it."

He let me go making me wrapped the towel around me as Drake said: "Your clothes are in the closet and Mark will show you to your friends."

I shook my head and quickly left him alone to go to the closet. Once the I dried off and grabbed the rob closes to me so I could get my clothes which are on the right side of the closet. Hell, if you could call it that. It was the size of the bathroom which was huge. You could fit a tiny bed in here.

I walked over to the dresser on the right side and looked threw it to find some underwear. The first drawer had jewelry in the second had leggings in it. The third had my bras in it making me grab the black lace one and once I closed the draw I went to the last one to see my underwear making me grab the matching underwear which was a black lace thong.

Once I had it on I grabbed a tight black dress that is kind of short and has a V-neck. The minute I was dressed I looked at the rest of the clothes I had and found they were the same but different styles. They all had the same thing which is they were tight and had a V-neck. My underwear are are lace and thongs set as well but at least they match.

I grabbed a pair of black flats and left the closet to see Mark waiting for me. Once he saw me he bows his head and "My lady."

I just looked at him because I have never been called that ever making him say "Follow me and I will take you to your friends."

I shook my head and followed him downstairs to the living room where I found Lily and Maria back and blue. Once he left I walked over to them and said: "How do you feel."

"How the hell do you think Nova."

I sat down and said, "Where is Jake at Lily last we talked you two where leaving."

"We did but we were attacked and I got brought back here while Jake ran to get help. What are you."

"I'm a vampire. He made me like him."

She looked surprised making her say "Why you?"

"Why are you asking me and what the hell does?"

She waved her hand and said, "Your nothing but a broken little girl scared of everything."

She has no right even if it true and something me snapped because I pushed her against the wall as I put my mouth to her throat. The minute did my fangs started to throb once more but before I could do anything I felt a sharp pain in my stomach making me back up to see a blade in my stomach.

I pulled it out and whimpered from pain. I tasted my own blood in my mouth and just looked at the cut which had already started to heal but I should have been paying attention to Lily because she advanced on me. I looked at her as she stuck her finger where the blade had hit me to so it from healing making me throw her across the room.