Chapter 10

I woke up curled up on Drake's chest with my throat of fire. I opened my eyes l looked a Drake who was still asleep and the minute I looked at his neck my throat started to burn even more as my fangs started to throb making me crawl on his chest and put my head in the crook of his neck.

As weird as it sounds I licked the vein in his neck I believe but before my body could do anything Drake grabbed my hair to the point of pain making me whimper as he pulled me back. The minute he did I grabbed his hand but once he saw it was me he loosened his grip on my hair and said: "What are you doing."

I grabbed my throat and said, "My throat hurts."

He pushed my head on his bare chest as he started to rub where he grabbed my head and said: "You should have woke me."

I just whimpered making him sigh and say "I will be back."

I started to say something but Drake role me off him and left the room within a second making me just lay there. I rolled over on my side once I heard the door open to reveal Drake and Lily who looked like hell. I leaned on my elbow and said "Lily."

She looked at me and said "Nova help."

Drake threw her on the bed and said: "She is the one who will do the damage, not me."

"What do you mean Drake."

He propped his knee on the bed and touched my cheek with care as he said: "Your throat hurts because your hungry and she has what you need."

He means her blood doesn't he but I can't drink blood. I know Lily. Even if I hate her I still can't drink from her making me look at Lily than to Drake who knew what I was thinking the minute I did. He let me go and said "You need to drink to get your strength up Nova. You are a vampire now not human-like her or your friends so you must drink."

I covered mouth and shook my head as I backed up making him look back at Lilly. He grabbed her hair roughly to bring her head back as he brought his hand to her neck and cut her. She groaned in pain and once the blood hit my nose my throat started to burn even more as my teeth started to throb even more.

I moved into the crock of her neck and licked the blood that dripped from her neck. I moaned from the taste and the pain it relived but once I did Lily whimpered "Nova."

I backed up and covered my mouth. She looked so scared but if I stay here then I couldn't stop from doing it again making me quickly get off the bed and go into the bathroom. I leaned over the sink and just closed my eye to calm down. I felt Drake come up behind me and started to run his fingers through my hair.

I looked at him making him stop and touch my cheek softly to say "You must drink."

I turned to him and shook my head as I said "No I can't Drake. Don't make me."

He pulled me to his chest as he put his hand on my lower back while the other one was in my hair massaging it. I just rested my hands in his chest as he held me for a minute while he was thinking or I think at least. Once he pulled back he cupped my face and said: "I will make you a deal love if you drink from me then I won't for the time make you drink off a human."

I don't want that either but I suppose it's better then Lily making me grab his wrist as I shook my head making him say "Good but you will need to learn Nova even if I have to make you."

I just whimpered softly making him kiss my forehead and say "Come I can feel your hunger."

I started back to the room but Drake picked me up first and carried me to the bed but Lily was gone making me look at Drake who sighed. I started to say something but he left before I could which is very annoying because I never get anything in ever making me just lay down and look at myself to see I was still in the same dress.

I lifted my exposed leg and just looked at myself. I touched my leg and found my skin was soft. It was perfect. Not that it wasn't before but it feels different than before like my body has changed. I mean I know it has but I didn't know it would do this to me. I still feel weak but at the same time, I feel strong.

I sat up and saw there was see threw black canopy hooked on the corner post making me crawl over to the post to see they were held by black ropes. I swear everything in this house looks expensive but how can he afford it all. I went to untie it but Drake came in with Lily bleeding making me fangs started to throb even more.

Drake looked at me and said, "What are you doing."

I looked at the canopy and said: "I was just messing with the canopy."

He threw Lily on the bed and said: "Don't know why I don't use it."

I untied it to let it fall so it covers half of the bed and said: "You should I like it."

I haven't noticed he was behind me until he moves the hair from my neck and said: "We can if you want to love but first let's get you fed and in bed so you can get your strength back and I can take what's mine."

I looked at him and started to say something but moved to Lily who said "Nova."

I won't go near her because I know I won't be able to control myself and Drake knew it because he grabbed me to pull me to her. I whimpered softly from the pain her blood was giving me making Drake say "Just drink."

I whimpered and tried to move away from her making Drake let me go so I could go against the headboard. I curled up in a ball as Drake looked to me than Lily and said: "You're lucky she is your friend because that's the only thing holding her back but now you have me to deal with."

I just looked at him as he bit her neck roughly making me hid my face so I don't have to see her face. I heard her scream making me cover my ears because that hurts like hell. She stopped the minute I did and I felt hands go over mine to remove them making me look up and see Drake who looked at my ears.

He moved my hair and said, "I'm sorry love."

I just look at him make him get up and grab Lily to get her out of the room. Once she did I undid the rest of the canopy and crawled under the cover and closed my eye because everything hurts one way or another. I heard the door open and with a second I felt a dip in the bed making me roll over and see Drake looking at me with worry.

He touched my cheek and said, "What hurts Nova."

Everything, making me just whimper. He sighed as he crawled on the bed so he was next to me and pulled me on his lap making me rest my head on his chest. Drake cut his neck making me look at the blood that fell from his neck. I moved so I was straddling his lap and hovered over the cut making grab my head to push me down.

The minute his blood touched my mouth I moan softly making him groan. My mouth started to water as I leaned down and licked the blood that started to flow down his chest making him groan "There go Nova just drink."

Once I reached the cut I started to drink but not how he wanted because he said "Bite Nova."

I leaned away from and looked at him making him up to my face and say "That's not how you need to drink."

He ran his hand down my mouth making me open my mouth so he touches my fangs making me groan as he said: "Bite with these Nova."

I just looked at him making him grab the back of my head to push me back to his neck were I started to drink again but not like he wanted because honestly don't want to, of course, he doesn't care because he growled, "Feed Nova that is a command."

I whimpered softly but my body obeys him making me sink my fangs deep into his neck. The minute I did I moaned from how it tasted as he groaned from how it felt. He held me to him as I fed until he prayed my mouth off of him and rolled over so I was on my back. His eyes were blood-red as he licked the blood that fell from my lips.

I closed my eyes because my body feels so tired right now. I let Drake kiss my neck and say "Go to sleep and let my blood flow through you. You will feel stronger tomorrow and I will let you go out of the room."

I shook my head as Drake moved me under the covers and kissed my forehead to send me fast asleep not to wake till tomorrow.