six

[ D E M O N S ]

➣ [ D E M O N S ] ➣

- ➣ -

ARYA STOOD NEXT to Sam, across from Dean.

"It was a reflex!" Sam whisper shouted at Dean.

"He didn't do it on purpose." Arya said, tone a little softer than Sam's.

"Who cares if he didn't do it on purpose? He did it. I mean, you didn't see Cas smiting someone every time he got his teeth cleaned." Dean growled at the two standing opposite of him.

"I'm right here you know." Jack said from the couch. Arya looked over at him and gave him a sympathetic look before turning back to Dean, waves of anger and aggravation radiated off the man.

"Yeah, and what about the vanishing tattoo?"

"An archangel healing itself." Donatello stated.

"Another reflex." Arya argued.

"Or maybe he didn't want to be warded." Dean countered. Arya gave him a incredulous look.

"Okay, look, yeah, Jack is on Lucifer's family tree, But we don't know if that DNA is stronger than Kelly's, or his connection with Cas." Sam said.

"Oh you mean the connection that got Cas killed?" Dean asked his voice getting louder.

"Dean -" Arya tried, being cutoff by Sam.

"I'm just saying, Jack doesn't have to be evil. We can teach him not to be." Sam spoke.

"Ah, The nature versus nurture conendrum." Donatello stated, putting a hand on both Sam and Dean's shoulder.

"Hey."

"Dude."

Sam and Dean both said. Donatello immediately took his hand off her shoulder.

"Speaking not as a prophet but as a scientist, I don't think teaching him is in the cards, It's like asking a lion not to be a lion." he said.

"But this isn't a lion! This is a human!" Sam objected. Arya heard a noise and looked over her shoulder to see Jack missing.

"Uh guys." they didn't pay her any attention.

"Okay that's it. I'm done, all right? 'Cause he's not God, he's not Cas, he's not Simba. He's the friggin' Devil!"

"Guys!" Arya shouted, looking around the room. She was beyond angry at all of them. "If you would just stop bickering for 5 seconds you could notice the small fact that Jack is a fucking kid! He was brought into this world as an adult because this world is too messed up for a child! And because of you he's scared out of his mind about what he is!" She shouted, storming out of the room to look for the boy, leaving the men all stunned.

She finally found Jack sitting on a crate near the front of the motel.