twenty six

[ POISONED BLADE ]

➣ [ POISONED BLADE ] ➣

— ➣ —

ARYA TRIED JUST about every other place she could think that Jack would've disappeared to. She kept telling herself that maybe he was blocking her. Maybe it's anything other than who she feared it was.

Eventually, she got a worried call from Castiel and made her way back to the Bunker. As soon as she walked through the door she could tell something bad had happened. Mainly because she was met with a very alive Maggie. She was quick to bring the girl in for a hug, happy that she was back in the land of the living.

Maggie then announced she needed some time alone — everyone supported the idea — and left the others to catch Arya up on what she'd missed.

Apparently, Jack and Lucifer had come through and resurrected Maggie on some kind of deal they had made. Mary said that it sounded like they were going somewhere. Also, when she'd left the gas station all but a few seconds later, they got a visit from a very angry, very Apocalyptic Michael.

So now, they had two archangels, one who stole her soulmate and another who was dedicated to destroying everything alive in their world.

Now, headache blaring as her head rested between her hands while her elbows were pinned on the table, she listened as they tried to come up with solutions to their problems that kept popping up like daisies.

"How did Michael and Lucifer both get here?" Sam demanded. "How did they open a rift?"

"You know what? We've gotta find Jack before Michael does whatever the hell he's gonna do, okay?" Dean said. "I'll call Jody and everybody else."

"You're gonna put out an APB on the Devil?" Bobby said.

"Yeah, I am."

"I'll check angel radio," Castiel said.

They watched them leave, the air heavy with tension.

"Sam, even if we find Lucifer, how are we gonna stop him?" Mary asked.

"I will," Arya stood up. "Lucifer has ruined enough as it is and needs to be stopped. In the meantime, I'll try to get through what I'm assuming is Lucifer's barrier and see if I can get through to Jack."

Elsewhere in the world, Jack and Lucifer looked up at the stars, both looking forward to their adventure for completely different reasons.

"Magnificent, isn't it?" Lucifer asked.

"It really is," Jack answered.

When Lucifer had found Jack after the incident at the gas station, he'd convinced him that it was time for them to leave. Lucifer had said that though Jack would be missed, he couldn't fit in with the rest of them. He proposed a round trip through the unknown universe.