This Place Is Crazy..

Hey Guys! Woohoo 3rd Chapter im excited! Hope you like the story, I am working hard to update as soon as poss but I am absolutely loving writing this as I have such good Ideas and Plans for the story. I couldn't help but Love the tickling session from Lou and Harry... Anyway I thought they would get to have a good chat with there other half for the 6 months. Please enjoy and I would love if you could Comment,Vote, Fan but you know whatever! :D P.S Looking for a good side picture! Woohoo Ok Everyone I found the picture i was looking for Here is Harry,Liam and Zayn with there exchanges Niall and Louis, as you can tell they are looking normal but the 3 boys Harry Liam and Zayn not so much.. I know that is not what the picture is actually but it fits the story anyway enjoy xx

Louis POV

We arrived at Harry’s house and it was actually a nice house, I don’t mind spending half a year here. Harry showed me the lounge which was pretty big and had a big plasma with bean bags and couches around it and then a lovely big kitchen and then upstairs his mum’s room, then gemmas on the left and a study and then finally the last two bedrooms on the right was the spare room in which Harry pointed out I was staying in which had a double bed and a walk in closet also with a bathroom and shower. Very flash! Harry showed me his room on the left which was identical except had clothing all over the small and smelt like lynx and well Harry.

He had pictures of singers and bands all over the walls. “ I take it you like music Harry?” he nodded “Yeah loads you?” I smiled “Yeah me too, I am planning to take music” He grinned at me “yeah I take music it will be cool if you join me well Liam and Zayn take it as well could be cool”

“Lou I will meet you downstairs I think dinner is served but you can chuck your bags in the spare room and that is your space for the next 6 months. “Cool thank you so much for having me” he grinned “Our pleasure it will be cool” we headed downstairs “Boys hope you are hungry, I have spag bog for dinner” my tummy grumbled, that was embarrassing “Hungry Lou? I hope you don’t mind me calling you that?”

I smiled “No feel free” we dug into dinner I didn’t realise how hungry I actually was.  Harry and I headed up his room to watch some tv he had a small tv and a few bean bags in his room. “So Lou what made you come on this exchange?”

“Well to be honest it was Niallers idea he forced me to come but I thought it wouldn’t hurt getting out for 6 months away from the girls. He laughed he had a nice laugh. “Does that not drive you nuts?”

“Yes it does, Can’t wait to spend 6 months with a guy and you are going to be an awesome brother ae? I punched him” “Oii Lou, Yeah it will be cool”

Harry POV

I really like this boy I can feel we will probs end up as besties he is so light hearted and makes me feel happy, I am going to be a different boy after these 6 months I can feel it. “Soo tell me about this girlfriend of yours Harry?”

“Well her name is Hannah, she is 18 like me with Brown hair and hazel eyes”

“Sounds nice Harry” I nodded “Yeah she is” at the moment my phone vibrated and a text

From Hannah <3:

Hey Babe, Hope your exchange is cool! Tell me bowt him.. xxx

To Hannah <3:

Hey Sweets, He is awesome names Louis and he is so funny and smiles a lot! Xxx

“Whoo you texting” he questioned “Hannah” He laughed “You chatting her up ae harry? Oii keep it low I am still in the room, Don’t want you going hard like having a carrot down there” I was blushing this boy was crazy! All he talked about was carrots I think he has some kind of weird obsession. “Lou explain this carrot phase you are going through” he gasped “Don’t you dare say carrot phase! I am the Carrot Sass Master and Carrots are my troops. Don’t mention there name otherwise well I have warned you” I whispered “carrots” I thought it was silent but then Louis started tickling me.