Don't Worry Be Happy..

Hi you lot! ANother chapter today so far again i had no inspiration what so ever but I got a lovely chat from InsertNameHere3 asking me too keep updating so this is dedicated to her.. Finally this a little sexy stuff so I warn you... Anyway enjoy and hopefully some more chapters tonight! <3 Thanks Lovlies xx

Zayn POV

Perrie and I are on the ferris wheel right now and she is holding my hand while we enjoy the peace. “I love you Zayn” “I love you too Perrie” I turned over to kiss he in while she was obviously expecting and I melted into the kiss she really was a great kisser. My tongue begged for entrance and it explored her mouth. “When this finishes should we get out of here” she smiled “I think that’s a good idea”

We both grabbed the 4 teddies and dropped them off at her place and basically ran the whole way to my place. I headed in the door hoping my parents wouldn’t be home thank goodness we had a spare key. We raced up to my room and I pushed her back against the wall, at least I am sober this time. She pulled my shirt up over my head and she started nibbling leaving marks down my collar bone. I tugged at her shirt in which she put over her head and she slid her hands down my pants and started palming me on the outside of my Calvin Kleins I was buckling into her and I happily pulled my pants down and we made our way back onto the bed as she kept kissing me.

She carried on palming me and I was going crazy she took her skirt off so she was only in her lingerie that was frilly I have no idea if she dressed for this but anyway. She took my underwear off and worked her hand up and down and I was groaning and she just smiled and I came all over her. She then took my member in her mouth and bopped up and down and I came and she swallowed. “I want to sort you out” She shook her head. “Another time what if your parents come home?” I laughed “Good point” we both got dressed and tidied up the room and locked the door and headed back out.

Liam POV

We made it to Nando’s in speed time and I am pretty sure Niall has order 2 of everything on the menu.. How he is going to fit that in his tummy I have no clue. “Niall did you really need that much food” “Well I may not come back for a while so I have to stock up on my nando’s”  I smiled as we sat at the table and all this food came out. He was just chugging through and I ate my chips and my coke and I was finished but he had chicken for Africa. “Can I try a piece?” he just growled like a dog. “Oooooh sorry.” “Nah it’s alright I don’t normally share but cause you brought me here”

We both finished up his food and paid for the very expensive bill and headed out back to the train station. He took a seat on my lap and we put my ipod in. “I am quite excited for Monday li” “Yeah actually me too but tonight we need to find another song” “Don’t worry about that lets enjoy our date” We got off the train at the other side and I decided to take him to the fair. “Woooo” Niall just yelled and ran like a weirdo over to haunted house. “Please Li Please” “Alright” we headed on our own little kart and the ride began. “Li I’m scared” I just laughed and pulled him over.

We are right now cuddling and Niall has already cried and screamed you name it. “Niall I did not know you were a scaredy cat. “I am not,” “You are so” “I am not,” “Oh shut up you screamed and cried so you can’t talk” We headed over on the roller coaster and had our hands in the hair screaming our heads off. “Finally I got to go on it Harry has the worst phobia of Roller coasters so I normally can’t go” “That’s so stupid they are so much fun” We finished our afternoon and headed back to our place.