Chapter 15: The Night That Changed Everything

Like always when we were up here, I put flames into the fire, and I just watched Draco to see what he was doing. His guitar was already up here. "Is this weird?" He asked me. "What.. what's weird?" I thought he meant us being together like we were was weird. "Me playing you music." I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "I want to hear what you came up with. In fact, I feel pretty special." 

Draco smiled at me and took out his guitar. I sat down as he sat down next to me on the blanket he put there. "Well, this one I wrote about someone. Someone who's become the most important person in my life." I glanced up at him. Was this written for me? He started to play, as well as sing.. he had the most beautiful voice I think I've ever heard. And growing up in the muggle world, I heard a lot of singers. 

I was listening to him, and I was putting the words together. He was so handsome, talented, and.. he was all I needed. He wrote a song, and it was about us. He kept on singing, and I could tell he felt a little nervous. I moved in closer to him as he played, and he looked up. He was looking into my eyes, playing his guitar, and saying the words he couldn't fully say to me. He loved me.. and I loved him. 

Draco's POV: I felt like I couldn't breathe. I wasn't worried about anything else, but this. I kept on playing what was now our song, and we just kept looking into one another's eyes. How did I get so lucky? Where was he all my life? He moved a little closer again, and I didn't care one bit. I played the last chord and time fell still. I wasn't sure what was going to happen now.. but I knew one thing. I loved him, and he felt the same way.

Harry's POV: Draco put his guitar down and he moved a little closer to me. I felt him breathing against my face, and I put my hand on his cheek, doing what I normally did. He brushed my messy hair out of my face.. making me smile. This was it. Right now, it was only us.. and nothing could break us apart. 

"Hey, Potter?" He asked me. "Yeah?" "Remember when we were talking about being in.. love. I don't think I told the truth. I'm in love with you, Harry James Potter." I didn't think, and I didn't have to. "And I'm in love with you, Draco Lucius Malfoy." He moved even closer to me, as if he knew what I was about to do. 

I didn't care anymore. I pulled him over to me, and pressed my lips against his. I was kissing him, and he was kissing me right back. We slowly pulled away from one another and I said, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." We were still holding one another tightly in front of the fire. "The same for me, Potter." He pulled me back to him and we kissed softly for what seemed like forever. We didn't even notice that rain began to sprinkle down. There we were.. kissing each other in the rain.. but we finally were together. He was mine, and I was only his.