Chapter 1: Jayson

Chapter 1: Jayson

"(Y/N)!"

At the mention of your name, your head whips up causing your (H/L), (H/C) hair to fly wildly over your soft (E/C) eyes. Using a (S/T) hand, you push your hair away from your eyes as you turn towards the source of the voice that called you. A soft smile graces your plum pink lips as you gaze upon your best friend Cali, walking towards you.

"Hey Cals." You greet as your best friend stood in front of you. Her long blonde hair flowed off her shoulder as her emerald green eyes shone brightly at you.

 Her long blonde hair flowed off her shoulder as her emerald green eyes shone brightly at you

(A/N: This is what I imagine Cali to look like. Imagine isn't mine- credit goes to the original owner.)

"Morning (Y/N)!"

You raise a curious eyebrow at your best friends behaviour. "You seem very happy today?"

Cali grins back at you, "Well that's because last night I had the best se-."

"No one wants to hear about that Cals." Another voice calls out from behind you, cutting Cali off.

You turn around to laugh at the boy with dark brown hair and shining blue eyes.

(A/N: This is what I imagine Kevin to look like- credit of image goes to the original owner, I don't own these images

(A/N: This is what I imagine Kevin to look like- credit of image goes to the original owner, I don't own these images.)

"Shut up Kev! I wasn't talking to you!" Cali screams with a frown causing you and Kevin to laugh even harder.

Calista Jones and Kevin Fines were your best friends since the beginning of high school. As soon as the three of you met, you just clicked and from there your friendship bloomed.

"Alright guys lets get to class." Kevin states as he begins to walk.

"Ugh! I don't wanna go!" Cali whines as she leans against you.

You raise an eyebrow at her and you move away, causing her to stumble forwards.

"Hey!" Cali yells, causing you and Kev to laugh all over again as you make your way towards your classes.

Time skip

It was now the end of the school day and once you had said goodbye to your best friends, you made your way home down your normal path.

As you were walking, you saw a familiar figure sitting on the floor.

You smile as you make your way towards him.

Hearing your footsteps, the said figure turned up to look at you with a small smile.

"Hey." He greets huskily.

"Hey Jay." You greet back.

Jayson was around the age of 19, with rough long black hair covering his chocolate brown eyes. Due to the lack of shaving and baths, he had a long beard growing from his fair, pale chin and was covered in dirt. He wore a dirty blue hoodie with some equally dirty black sweatpants, both with small holes in them.

Even with his rough appearance, if you look closely, you could tell that he was a very handsome man.

"How are you today?" He questions you politely.

"Great, thanks." You respond back.

You met Jayson 3 months ago, sitting in the same place he's in right now. He was on the path with only a T-shirt and some shorts in this cold winter. He looked like he was about to freeze any moment.

Taking pity on him, you decided to give him your coat for him to stay warm with. Since then, you'd see him everyday and you'd have made acquaintance with him. You'd buy him food and clothes to help him survive, even though he complains that you don't need to help him so much, you do it anyways.

You take a seat next to him on the ground before reaching into your bag and pulling out two packed sandwiches. Staring at the two sandwiches, one filled with chicken and the other with salad, you hand Jay the one with chicken as you keep the salad one for yourself.

He thanks you before unwrapping his sandwich and eating it, you following suit. There was a comfortable silence between the both of you as you watched as cars drove by.

"You know, you don't have to help me so much." Jay states after a while.

You turned your gaze away from the busy streets and towards the rugged boy, "I know, but I believe that it's better for me to spend my money on things that would help myself and others, rather then useless luxuries."

You watch as Jay turned away from you and looked towards the ground, thinking deeply. The wind blowing his hair gently made him look breathtaking, almost like a model, if you didn't pay attention to the dirt.

You quickly finished your sandwich before taking a look at your watch to see that it was getting late.

"It's getting late." You state aloud, causing Jay to look up at you. "I need to get going."

Jay nod his head before gently smiling at you, "Okay, get home safely, and once again thank you for the sandwiches."

You smile back at his kindness as you nod, "I will, I'll see you tomorrow." You wave as you walk off towards your home.

Once you had arrived, you walked in before announcing that you were home. But of course no one would answer because you only lived here alone.

You had no siblings, so you were an only child, and your parents passed away 2 years ago in a car crash. Since then you've been living in your house on your own for 2 years.

You smile at the photo of your parents as you walk past. Your parents were kind people, who brought you up to see the good in the world and to value everything and not take things for granted.

You make your way upstairs before completing your night routine and falling straight into bed. Deciding to have an early night, you close your eyes and allow sleep to take over you.

Authors note: 📝
Hey, hey, heeeyyyyy!!! What's up everyboddyyyyyy!!! Just completed chapter 1 for my first ever yandere book! How did you guys like it? Comment your thoughts about it.
This book may be a slow updating one but I'll try to update as much as possible!!! That's a promise!
I won't be writing a lot of authors notes because I know that no one really reads them, so I'll save you guys the pain of having to scroll past my chitter chat.
Anyways, guys please don't forget to vote and comment and share this book with other if you enjoyed it! Have an amazing day everyone!
Peace out foodies!
- Foodlover