Chapter 13: Answers

(A/N: Question of the day: Do you guys prefer horror or comedy?)

Chapter 13: Answers

"What are you doing?"

You feel yourself freeze at the voice. Your breath gets caught up into your throat as you slowly turn around to look at the boy who you trusted so much, stare at you coldly.

He stares at your hands, looking at the bloody knife that you held. You stare at the knife too before immediately dropping it and moving backwards.

"Guess I should have found somewhere better to hide it huh?" Jay questions, as he walks a few steps forwards.

"W-why do you have a k-knife? What is all of this?" You stutter out fearfully.

"Oh love." Jay starts, you felt yourself shiver in fear with the tone he was speaking in. "You were never meant to find out about it."

"What are you talking about Jay!" You question as you feel tears in your eyes.

"What does it look like love? It's a bloody knife and a bloody shirt. Why don't I let you connect the dots?"

You already knew what he was talking about, but you didn't want it to be true. The boy you trusted so much to even live in your house! You didn't want to believe that he...

"Why did you do it?" You ask, as you turn to look at the boy who now had a small smile adoring his face- a smile you had grown to love, but were now afraid of.

"Why I did it? It was because they wanted to take you away from me, my love. That stupid Cali girl didn't like me being here, and I knew that she'd find a way to separate us so I got rid of her. Then we had that annoying ex of yours," Jay let out a dark chuckle, "It was clear that he still liked you, but we couldn't have that now could we. So I got rid of him too."

"I loved the reactions I got from both of them as they begged for their lives to be spared. It was so much fun!" Jay laughs sinisterly.

You take a step backwards, in fear, tears falling down your cheeks rapidly as you watched the boy laugh darkly. 

"I hated seeing that Timothy boy touching you all the time and kissing you. He had no right to touch what's mine!" Jay yelled as he now began to walk towards you.

"S-stop! Don't come near me!" You cry as you scramble backwards, before blindly hitting the wall behind you.

Your eyes widen as the boy stood in front of you, gazing down at you softly, "My beautiful (Y/N)." He whispers as he gently touches your hair, causing you to flinch in fear and cry even more. Jay stared at your tears, "My love, why are you crying? I got rid of anyone who would try to separate us. I'll protect you forever." He states softly as he pulls you into his embrace.

You stiffen in his hold and cry more because you realised that Jay would comfort you in the same embrace that he held you in now, when you found out that both of your friends were murdered- the murders that he committed.

You shake your head, "No." You whisper, you won't let him do this. 

"What?" Jay questions confused as he continued to hold you.

"NO!" You yell as you push him away from you. "Don't touch me!" You wrap your arms around yourself as Jay stumbles back. He looks up and stares at you in disbelief. 

"(Y/N)-." He starts of, but is cut of by you.

"No! Don't come anywhere near me! How could you do this? After all the help I gave you, you repaid me by killing my friends! I trusted you!" You scream.

"My love, they were going to take you away from me-."

"No! Your sick! Your obsessed with me, thats not normal!" You cry as you wipe your tears away, "No, your not getting away with this. I'm calling the police." You announce as you move towards the phone but before you could reach it, Jay grabs your arm.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you love."

"You can't stop me." You sneer in his face as you try to pull away from him, but his grip on you tightened, "Let go of me!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Jay whispers sadly, before pulling up a cloth from his pocket.

Your eyes widen at the piece of material, "What's that?" 

"I'm sorry for doing this to you my love, but I promise you'll be safe and happy soon." Jay says as he moves the cloth towards you.

You struggle in his hold, "No, stop! Don't do this!" You plead, but they go unheard as Jay placed the cloth against your mouth and nose. You hold your breath for as long as you can before having to breath. You inhale the smell of the chloroform, as you saw spots in your vision.

"I'm sorry for doing this my love." You hear Jay whisper just before the darkness consumed you and you fell limp into his arms.