Chapter 15: Pleads

(A/N: Question of the day: How are you liking this book so far?)

Chapter 15: Pleads

You once again felt yourself waking up. You look at your hands to feel the familiar ropes around your wrists. You didn't bother tugging on them since they were already raw and cut, it hurt a lot whenever you would simply try to move a little bit so you knew struggling against it would hurt a lot more.

You blink your eyes a couple of times as you try to get the tiredness out of them, and get familiar with your surroundings again. It was then you felt something around your waist, confused you looked down to see a pair of arms circled around your waist. You look up to see Jay's sleeping face right next to yours, startled, you let out a loud scream as you trashed around trying to get away from him, but it was a bad idea, since you didn't really move much away from him, all you had done was cause pain to your wrists.

Hearing your screams, Jay's eyes flung open and he looked at you with concern, "(Y/N)! What's wrong? Are you okay?"

You stare at him in disbelief, he was sleeping in your bed and he had the audacity to question what was wrong. "What the hell are you doing in my bed?" You scream out annoyed.

"Oh, I came in last night to give you some food, but you were asleep and you seemed so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up, so I just stayed and watched you as you slept, but I guess I fell asleep too huh." Jay states casually, as if watching you sleep wasn't creepy at all.

"Get out of my bed!" You yell annoyed.

"But why love? I'm liking the way we are right now." You look down as you realised that his hands were still around your waist.

You glare at him as you move your hips around, trying to get him to let go of your waist.

Big mistake.

All it did was make Jay groan out loud, you stare at him in confusion, "Love I wouldn't do that if I were you, unless you want to be under me, screaming out my name."

You furrow your eyes in confusion before realising what he meant, a blush adoring your cheeks as you stop moving around.

Jay chuckles at you as he places a soft kiss on your forehead, "Your so cute."

You jerk your head back, away from him, "Don't touch me." You say with a glare.

"Oh love, I'll touch you all I want, since you are mine after all."

"I'm not your property!" 

"But your my love." He grins at you.

You roll your eyes at him in annoyance, as you look at your bounded wrists. "Hey Jay?" You question.

"Yes love?"

"Can you please let me go, these ropes are seriously hurting me. I promise I won't escape and this time I'm not lying, please let me go." You plead.

"I'm sorry love, I can't, I can't trust you yet." Jay says sadly yet coldly.

"Please, I won't escape I swear." 

"No!" Jay yells before standing up and walking to the door, "I won't make the mistake of untying you again until I can fully trust you." And with that he left you alone for the rest of the day with your thoughts.